THIRTY NINE

Karl's eyes slowly opened, he looked over at the shirtless sleeping Sapnap next to him and smiled.

The brunette reached over and grabbed his phone off the nightstand.

He flinched as the bright blue light seeped into his eyes.

When they adjusted he looked at the time.

4:30 am

"Why the fuck am I awake rn." He mumbled to himself quietly making sure not to wake his lover.

He had a weird feeling inside him but he ignored it and crawled out of bed thinking he was just thirsty.

He slowly opened the door to the room he was staying in with Sapnap at the house dream got for them in Florida. All the other main gang members where living there to.

He walked down the hallway in Sapnaps large t-shirt, his small thighs peeked out the bottom of the fabric.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he walked down the stairs.

As he made it to the kitchen he heard talking.

He stilled his steps and listened.

"Yes tonight is the night, dream is still currently out with George right now so it's the perfect time."

Karl's eyes widened.

What the hell is going on

who is talking

What do they mean tonight's the night

Karl's mind was wondering in fear and confusion.

He took a step closer

He wanted to see who was talking.

He felt like he was in danger.

Suddenly a hand covered his mouth

Before he could scream he heard a Familiar and quiet shhh in his ear.

He looked back and it was Sapnap.

Karl could see he also knew something was going on.

"you get dream and George and I'll take care of the people in here. We will meet later."

Karl began to shake.

Suddenly he felt Sapnap grab his and pull him quickly into a nearby room.

He quickly shut and locked the door.

"What the hell is going on!" Karl said in a panic

"Who is that!!.....a.... A gang member."

Even tho Sapnap looked calm, Karl new he was panicking on the inside.

The black haired male quickly pulled out his phone.

Ring......

Ring......

Ring......

"Damnit pick up you Bastard."

Ring.....

"Sap what's up." The voice on the other line spoke.

"Dream something is going on."

Karl watched as the taller male became tense.

"What do you mean."

"You need to be careful, someone is-"

Suddenly heaving banging on the wooden door echoed throughout the room.

Karl let out a squeak.

"Open up Sapnap I know you are in there."

The black haired males eyes widened.

He knew that voice, the voice from earlier.

He could hear dream through the phone.

"Sapnap what is happening! Answer me!!"

Sapnap ended the call and grabbed Karl.

"Run to the house next door and get Q! You need to tell him what's happening and hide there."

Karl's eyes widened.

The Banging on the door turned to kicking.

"OPEN UP."

"W-wait I don't want to leave you!" Karl whimpered out.

"Karl baby listen to me please, just go, I need you to be safe."

Karl began to cry. He didn't want to leave but he knew he would only get in Sapnaps way.

The door began to splinter.

Sapnap quickly pulled Karl into a loving kiss.

He pulled away and opened the window and helped the smaller climb out.

"Tell Q what's happening."

Karl nodded

Sapnap watched as the brunette ran off. He closed the window and the door was kicked open.

"You could of just opened the door if you were just gonna stand there."

Sapnap turned around.

He met eyes with the figure in the doorway.

"I should of known it was you." The black haired male said with a growl.

A chuckle left the others mouth.

Sapnap watched as a gun was pointed at him.

"Let's make this easy sappy, you listen to me and I won't put a bullet through your skull huh? Sound good?"

The male with the white bandanna gritted his teeth.

There was nothing he could do now.

He raised his hands and nodded.

A sick and twisted laugh filled the dark room only lit by sinister Moonlight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooooo !!!! PLOT TWIST A TRAITOR !!! Who do you all think it is!!!! Heheheh

Also sorry about the hella late update, I just graduated WOOP WOOP and that was a lot lol but I did it !

And now I'm hella sick and had to go to the hospital today for it BUT I was able to finish this short chapter to feed you all Hahha but a new one will be out soon hopefully!!! I love you all so so much

(Sorry if there are grammar and spelling errors I'm really sick right now)

AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH !!!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AND NO MATTER WHAT GENDER OR NO GENDER YOU ARE AND NO MATTER WHAT SEXUALITY YOU IDENTIFY AS I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE SO LOVED AND SO IMPORTANT AND SO SO VALID AND IM SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE ALIVE!!! THIS IS OUR MONTH!!! HAPPY PRIDE MY ANGELS 🏳️‍🌈