THIRTY EIGHT

The two men where to caught up in the lust that they couldn't even make it to the house.

George was needy, he wanted Dream more than anything.

They haven't had sex in a while because of all the conflicts happening in their lives so the brunette was hungry for a taste of his lover.

one thing led to another and the brunette was now sliding his tongue along the tan skin of the blond males neck as he drove.

Dream's hands were gripped tightly on the steering wheel as he held back the urge to pull over and fuck his kitten into tomorrow.

Dream slowly slid his hand up the smaller's thigh and once he stopped at a red light the brunette smashed his lips onto the gang leaders. The light soon turned green and Dream had to pull away so he could focus on the road. That didn't stop George from making his way down to the taller male's neck. He nibbled and sucked on the handsome boy's neck as he drove. Leaving red love marks all over his tanned freckled skin.

Marking the leader as his.

Dream was shocked when he felt the others small hand begin to work on his belt buckle. Before he could say anything he felt the boys hand slip into his boxers, he hissed when he felt the slim fingers wrap around him.

Dream let out a low moan when he felt the boy's small lips leave his neck and then wrap themselves around the head of his member. It was so hard for the gangster to focus on the road when he wanted to watch the younger boy work his tongue. He was fucking good at it and it was killing the blond haired-male.

George worked his magic and bobbed his head, taking the male's thick member in his mouth. Slowly letting the taste of Dream seep deep down his throat and cover his taste buds.

He felt Dream intertwine his finger in his locks and forced him farther down, thank god George doesn't have a gag reflex due to the many years in the prostitute business.

Dream couldn't help but slide his other hand down the males back and into the waist band of his skinny jeans.

George's eyes flew open and he lightly moaned when he felt a finger start to circle around his hole, teasing the sensitive skin.

the next thing he knew the long slender finger of his lover made its way in. He whined against the other's dick as the fingers moved in and out slowly. Making sure to touch every part of his Tinder entrance.

Dream moaned at the vibration of the smallers moans against him. He worked his finger around, opening and closing them. Stretching his lover out slowly.

He loved feeling the smaller boy shake and moan.

dream couldn't take it anymore. He pulled over on the side of the street and park the car.

George pulled away and looked up at the blond male.

"Get in the back seats now." The gangster ordered and the smaller obeyed.

Dream quickly fallowed the Male into the back seat.

The car wasn't his ideal place to have sex because there are limited positions but it would have to do for now, he couldn't take it much longer, he needed his kitten.

"Ass up baby." Dream said in a raspy voice.

The brunette listened and pressed his chest against the leather seats of the car and make sure his waist was up high.

Dream slid the smallers jeans down to reveal his beautiful ass.

The blond male leaned down and began to slowly kiss and bite the brunettes behind.