TWENTY ONE

*kinda kinky smut*

George sat on the end of the bed with his lip between his teeth. He fidgeted with the ends of his blue silk robe.

His stomach was hot and his cheeks were red.

The only thing on his mind was the thought of the younger male.

The kitten was super horny and he didn't know what to do. He already tried touching himself but it wasn't enough.

He wanted the gangster.

Just the thought of him sent chills of pleasure down the brunette's spine.

He knew Dream was really busy with work at the moment but god was he dying.

He had never been this needy in his life.

He whines and plops back on the bed. 

He didn't want to bother the taller male but he couldn't take it anymore.

He needed him now.

Dream glanced up when he heard the door to his office open.

His eyes landed on the small adorable  brown haired male.

"What do you need kitten I'm busy right now."

George shut the black door and locked it quietly. He walked over to his boyfriend and stood behind him.

"What are you working on?" The kitten says as he runs his pointer finger up the gangster's wide shoulder.

"Just orders and shit, now what do you need?"

George narrowed his eyes when he noticed that the taller didn't even look at him.

He snaked his hands down the taller's chest and ran his finger tips over the muscles underneath the fabric of his shirt.

The kitten didn't hesitate before he started to lightly nibble on the taller's neck.

"Kitten what are you trying to do?"

George smiled against the other's skin as he pulled away. He pushed the desk chair back and straddled the green eyed male's thighs.

Dream watched as the smaller leaned forward and began to tease his bottom lip.

Dream had work to do but fuck his kitten was being so hot.

"Kitten I told you that I have work-" he was cut off buy the other lips smashing against his.

Dream let the smaller have his way. He kissed the brunette back with just as much force, causing a squeak to escape the brunettes mouth.

The gangster growled when he felt the smaller male begin to slide his hand into his pants.

Suddenly the gang leader's phone starts ringing. He pulls away from the kiss to check who it was.

"I have to take this. Be quiet."

Dream answered the phone.

"Hello quack what do you need?"

George pouted as he watched the taller talk on the phone.

He was on the edge of insanity at the moment.

He let the lust completely take over.

The kitten slowly began to run his tongue over the taller's neck, lightly nibbling and sucking on certain parts of the skin.