SIXTEEN

*Warning! rape*

George sat in only a robe on the edge of a king sized bed. 

He waited for the very kind young man to get done with whatever he was doing.

George was surprised that younger male was being so kind. He hasn't touched or done anything sexual to him yet, which is unusual because most of George's clients always want to start fast.

George jumped when the sound of a phone dinging echoed across the room.

He looked over at the night stand next to him and noticed the brown haired males phone.

George bit his lip and he leaned over and looked at the text.

S: Have you gotten him yet? I want him here as fast as possible so have your fun with the slut and then bring him to me."

George felt his blood run cold.

He looked for his phone but he couldn't find it.

"Shit where is it."

He froze when a chuckle rang around the room.

"You know being nosy gets you nowhere."

George looked behind him and made eye contact with the taller male who leaned against the door frame.

"Oh looking for this?"

George watched as the male pulled his phone out of his pocket.

The others deep snickering made goosebumps run up his arms.

He watched the brown hired male look at his phone.

"I see that lovely Dream does actually care about you."

George felt his heart drop.

"He's been spamming you. "Kitten please pick up." "I need to know if you are ok" "I'm sorry."."

The Smaller looked away. He wanted to cry.

"Poor Dream, he must be so broken without his Kitten."

The smaller took a step back as the other walked closer.

"Well how about I break him more by ruining his little Kitten hum?"

George felt tears form in his eyes and the fear filled his body.

"P-please n-no."

George's back hit the wall.

He tried to yell for help but he knew no one was going to hear him.

He was completely helpless when his head was slammed into the wall. He felt his body fall to the ground.

He could feel the blood begin to run from the New open wound in his head.

The Brunette tried to crawl away but his vision was blurry.

He slipped in and out of consciousness as he was picked up and thrown on the bed.

His mind was fuzzy but he could still feel the hands of the other male assault his body.

George cried out as his robe was removed against his will and his body was touched all over.

Tears rolled down the brunette's cheeks as he felt the other male bury himself inside him.

There was no pleasure.

His screams where only filled with pain as the other male moved inside him.

As he was filled with pain the image of the young gangster filled his mind.

He could feel his touch and soft love filled kisses all over him.

In that very moment the words of the younger filled his mined.

"Ignore my feelings!"

How could he be so blind to completely push away the gangster's feelings.

He was the only one he actually cared for him, who actually made him smile, who actually showed him that pleasure isn't always fake.

He was someone who actually loved him.

George pushed his love away and constantly compared him to other men who have always hurt him.

Dream was nothing like the man ripping him apart right now.

George cried out for Dream.

This was all his fault.

If he didn't listen to himself then he could be cuddled up to the blond haired male.

But now he was getting what he deserves.

He let the tears roll down his cheeks as he let the man have his way with his body.

He filled his mind with the young gangster as the male on top of him abused his already broken body.

The Smaller slowly began to lose consciousness as the Bigger male finished inside of him.

His eyes faded with the thoughts of the younger in his mind.

"I have him tied up in the back seat. He's passed out and won't be up anytime soon."

"Ok good work. Bring him here ."

"Yes sir I am on my way."

The phone call ended and the man sitting at his desk chuckled.

"It's gonna be fun to see you break Dream."

————————-

Listen I have nothing against Schlatt I promise!!! Schlatt is one of my BOYS but he just fit!! I love Schlatt!!