TWELVE

Dream's eyes slowly fluttered open. The room was only lit by the sun peeking through the sides of the black curtains that hung in front of the windows.

He looked down when he felt heat on his chest.

He smiled as he looked at the adorable sleeping brunette. His arms where wrapped around Dream's back hugging him tightly.

The gangster would give the world to always wake up to the beautiful image he was looking at.

He couldn't help himself from slowly running his fingers over the beautiful features of the smaller boy.

His cute nose and soft lips. His long eyelashes and soft brown hair.

Dream was positive he was made by the gods.

"It's creepy to stare and touch people when they are sleeping." A sleepy voice giggled out.

Dream smiled.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

The smaller shook his head and wrapped his arms around him tighter.

"No."

George didn't know why but his heart was beating so fast. He prayed that the younger couldn't feel it.

George looked up and their eyes met.

He didn't know why but he wanted to kiss the gangster so bad.

"Dream." The brunette said as he leaned forward.

"Can I kiss-"

Suddenly the bedroom door was kicked open.

"DREAM ARE YOU READY TO-" the male with the white bandanna froze at the sight in front of him.

George freaked out when his eyes met the other gangster's.

In a split second Dream quickly covered the boy on top of him with the blanket to hide his body.

"Sapnap what did I say about fucking knocking!" The gang leader growled out.

The male awkwardly laughed.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to, I just came up here to tell you that he's awake and ready."

George raised an eyebrow under the covers.

"Ok I will be down in a few."

Sapnap nodded and walked out.

"Kitten as much as I would love to stay here all day and cuddle with you, I have work." Dream said.

The brunette moved off the younger making Dream pout inside.

Dream looked at the smaller boy who was ruffling his bed head.

"Kitten why don't you head on down to the kitchen, I have to get ready."

George nodded and walked out without a word.

He wasn't mad, well maybe.

He just wanted to spend more time with the younger but he would never admit it.

He Walked into the kitchen and was greeted with the soft smile of the pink haired girl at the stove.

"Good morning George, hope you like pancakes?"

George felt warm just in the presence of the sweet female.

"Good morning and yes I love pancakes."