Chapter 46: Physical

ELLA'S POV

There's this thing in our office that I hate wholeheartedly.  All the employees are required to do a physical annually and for health insurance purposes also.

Every department has a schedule unfortunately for us we are scheduled this afternoon.

No offense but I don't really like going to the hospital. Well of course if I am dying yes you may bring me but if it is just a cold or cough Vicks Vapor rub will do the trick.

Last year the doctor "advise me to loose 10-15lbs "at least" as he said because apparently my BMI is on the overweight spectrum.

It is not like I am the only one can hear what he is saying. Everyone can hear him because the area was divided by curtains for privacy not an 8 inch wall that can at least muffled his voice.

"Well miss Hernandez It doesn't hurt if you can loose 10 to 15 pounds because you are a little bit overweight. Your eyes is on the severe side so I suggest surgery or a new prescription glasses.
Well over all you are healthy just increase your vegetable intake since your hemoglobin is borderline anemic. "

I don't want to experience that again. Ever.
So here I am pouting in front of my boyfriend in his office while he is scanning various papers and purposely ignoring me.

After a few minutes he sighs and say
"Love. You know you can't back out on that physical right? It is important that I know you and all my employees are healthy."

"But I don't wanna do it Gideon!" I whine "What's the use of you the owner being my boyfriend If can't get out of this thing." Yes I did go there. Sue me. I really don't want to go.

"No. You are going and that's final. If it will make you feel better I'll accompany you."

Heck no! Double the humiliation.

"Noooooooo...." I whined.

"Yeeeeeeeess.." he replied back in a higher tone mimicking my voice.

Someone knocked on the door. The door is a little bit half way open.

Scott entered the room slowly and his eyes are close. Why?

"Can I open my eyes now?" He ask.

"Are we playing hide and seek Scott? Why did you not tell me. Wait don't open your eyes! I did not hide yet!" I excitedly get up from the couch and quickly scan the office of Gideon.

Where can I hide. Bathroom and private room is too obvious. I land my gaze to Gideon who is looking at me blankly.

Aha! I know where I can hide. Scott will not see me at all. Gideon's expression change from blank to curious when he saw me smile deviously.

I walk towards him and I saw his face became amused when I push his chair a little bit backwards. His eyes widen when he saw me go down on my knees and crawl under his table. I sat comfortably then reach out to his chair to pull his chair back to it's original place.

I peek out and Gideon's face is red. Is he blushing? From what? Because I am near his knee and upper leg? Maybe he is ticklish and he doesn't want me to know.

God males are so weird.

Gideon cleared his throat I don't know why but I think when Scott heard him do that he opened his eyes.

"Sir are you alright? You're a little bit flushed. And I swear I heard the voice of Ms. Hernandez." I can hear Scott ask Gideon.

"Yes I am. What do you need Scott. And Ella apparently thought you are playing hide and seek."