Bonus Chapter 9

ELLA'S POV

I have nothing to do.

My kids are all at school.

Grey and Parker is in college.
Gab and Jamison is in High school and my Ameera is in middle school.

Gideon was in the office. He left 2 hours ago. He never force me to work. After I gave birth to Ameera I stopped working. I want to spend more time with my children.

Gideon even wants to stop working but one glare from me he grudgingly went back to work the next day.

Our company will not run by itself. We have thousands of worker who depends on us.

I told Gideon he can retire once he pass the company to Grey but to Gideon's irritation our eldest was deliberately taking his sweet time finishing his Masters and PhD.
Greyson's really a copycat of his father

Is this considered empty nesting? If this is the preview I already hate it.

I'll force Gideon to buy the next lot beside our estate so that our children can build their own houses within the estate. I can't stand them living away from me.

Am I a clingy mother? Yes definitely but I'll be the best mother in law in the whole world.

Now I am hungry.
A while ago I am just bored but now I am hungry too.

On queue my stomach rumbled.

I pat my stomach and said "You just ate breakfast 2 hours ago dude."

After I said that a tray of Chocolate fudge cookies and Iced tea was placed in front of me.

I look up and smiled at the MIB who served my morning snack.

"Thank you!"
The MIB nodded.

"Hey can you ready the car? I want to stroll around the mall."

"No problem Mrs. Rosen-Hower."

I thank him again and starts to eat my snack.
Once I finish my snack I change my clothes to one of my Spongebob shirt and black pants. I wear my favorite Spongebob slides that was given by my kids.

 I wear my favorite Spongebob slides that was given by my  kids