Bonus Chapter 12

Surprise!!!

So I uploaded a bonus chapter because to celebrate that I am now officially a registered nurse in the UK!🥳
So I have 3 nursing license in different country now🤣😆

So this bonus chapter has obvious hints for the 4th book. Can you believe it?

We are already on the 4th book! So I hope you enjoy this bonus Chapter.

Comments and questions are welcome but don't expect I'll spoil any details 😏

James POV

"Jamison! Give that back!" Gabriel shouts.

"No!" Jamison stubbornly replied.

Jamison is running around holding....

Fuck.

Is that a grenade in his hands?
I fucking hope it's fake.

"Don't pull the pin Jamison! We'll go kaboom!" Gabriel shouted.

Fuck it's not fake!

I run towards Jamison and swiftly grab a real fucking grenade in his hands.

I toss it to one of the oldest MIB and glare at him.

"We did not give this sir to Master Gabriel. He created it."
The MIB defends himself.

I looked at my Gabriel horrified. At 10 years old he did that.

"Gabriel. What did I tell you about explosives?"

Gabriel purse his lips "Play and use it at the estates only."

I sigh in defeat.

If this is the ancient times I already sacrifice Gabriel to the Gods and deity.

Repeatedly.

Parker's with another MIB and he was busy deciding what snacks he would buy.

Ameera is holding Greyson's hands and they are both looking at the flowers in the indoor garden of the mall.

I walk towards them and I quickly discovered they are not admiring the flowers.

They are staring at the marching ants on the soil.

Do I have no normal offspring?

As far as I am concerened there's nothing wrong with my genes.

My Ella is perfect. Honestly, Blake was the problematic sibling.

So you've been wondering why am I alone with my spawns and where is my beloved wife?

Ella's relaxing in Hawaii with Cara.
She left last night and I miss her already.

I suggested to her that we could just ship all our children to Hawaii then she can relax at the estate with me but she just smile and kiss my cheeks.

*sigh* What I do for love is astounding.

"Daddy!" Gabriel started to shouts while running towards me.

He dramatically stops and pants excessively. The way he act, you would think he ran 10 miles but he was just barely 4 feet away from me.

"What love?" I ask.

Gabriel grabs my shirt dramatically again and looks at me with his clear hazel eyes that he got from his momma.

"I am hungry." He whispered.

I look at my watch and it was 12 already.

I did not even have the time to answer Gabriel when I was suddenly dragged by my 5 children to I don't know where.