Chapter 7: Routine

Chapter 7: Routine

NP: Start of something New by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron

Scar is a great roommate/friend. I never had a friend before so it is great. I never knew I miss a part of my life because I don't have any friends.

Now I have three friends. Scar, Eric and Mark. We hang out together. At first they are awkward when they first met but then as time goes by its like we are all best friends.

Due to Mark and Eric's prying I learned that Scar is in a relationship and her boyfriend is in a band. She mentioned the name of the band but I am not familiar though mark squeel in delight because he knows the band and apparently that band is popular.

That is the reason why Scar is always away from home because she is joining his boyfriend in his tour around the country or sometimes overseas.

They are always asking me about my past relationships as if I have. I have a few crushes here and there but they are just crushes. If you are living a life like mine relationships is not on the table and no one wants my baggages.

I told them my life story one night out and they hugged me real tight and promised me that they will not leave me. I can see Scar has a tear in her eyes and I relentlessly teases her about it.

It is already november. It means I've been working at Rosen-Hower for 9 months. 3 months ago my world was turned upside down because Teddy decided that I need to deliver the files on the 80th floor personally. My first delivery is so embarassing that I prayed everyday that there is no files that will be adressed at the CEO's floor.

No such luck.

Every fudging day there is a document that is assigned on that floor. Seriously. Before, only 1 to 3 documents in one week but now everyday there is at least 2 files that belongs to the 80th floor. What the heck?

So everyday for the past 3 months I deliver all the files upstairs and you know what? I have never seen his secretary. Ever.

It is always Mr. Rosen-Hower who recieves the files. Every. Freaking. Day.

You know how rattling that is? The same person that I vow to never meet again is the one I am meeting everyday! It is so fudge up!

So today I went up to the Olympus floor. Yes I named it Olympus floor just for my entertainment. Hoping again that one of his secretary will recieve this documents.

"80th floor. Welcome. TING!"
I am really hating the voice over of this particular elevator. It seems like it is mocking me. Yes. Yes. I know I am here. No need to mock me.

As usual the pristine reception of this floor welcomes me and guess what. There is no one again.
Am I missing something? Is there no staff in this floor at all?
"Hello?"
"Anyone? Anyeong!"

I hear something and the whole wall became transparent and I see Mr. Rosen-Hower waving at me while he is talking in his phone.

"Me?" I whispered and pointing at my chest.

He mouthed "Yes. You" and pointed at me.

I hesitantly approach the glass wall. I don't know where to enter.
I gave him a look that says where-is-the -door
And I think he doesn't get it. He is still looking at me so I mouthed "Open the Door" while acting as if Im opening the door.

5 seconds later the wall in front of me automatically slides to the right and create an opening to his office. What kind of Vodoo shit he is installing in his office? I will not be surprised if the floor opens up in front of his table if he fires someone.