Bonus Chapter 10

Bonus Chapter 10

Gabriel's POV

I went home early because I am not feeling well. Or am I?

I went to the clinic and plead my case. I told her that my 14 years old was so stressed that I needed some R and R. The nurse fell for my pleading eyes and proceeds to call Daddy.

No fudging way!

I told the nurse that she can call my mom but what she doesn't know is Mommy doesn't really use her phone well and use it as a paper weight. There's 99% chance she'll not answer the phone.

As expected, mommy did not answer her phone. I thought I can go home but I was surprise when Grey suddenly entered the clinic. Worry was clearly shown in his eyes. When Grey saw me sitting on the bed twiddling my thumbs his expression change from worry to suspicion.

"Greyson. I am so sorry for pulling you from your class but your brother says he's not feeling well. I tried to call your mom but she's not answering while your dad is busy according to your brother."

I can see a tiny twitch from Grey's lips. He found this situation funny. He knows I'm lying.

The nurse was still staring at Grey waiting for some kind of confirmation.

Grey hates speaking to people outside our family. In true Grey's fashion he gave the nurse the classic glare that he perfected since he can breathe. His glare never fails to give me the creeps. He's so like daddy that I sometimes wonder if they are twins and Grey is the evil twin. Believe me, daddy is much more tamed compared to my big brother. But, they are both kittens in front of mommy.

I am lying. ALL of us can't resist mom.

"Well. Uhm. Okay. Gabriel you can go. Take care." She signs my slip and as soon as she hands me the slip I excitedly jumps from the bed.

The nurse and Grey raise their brow at my action.

Shoot! I forgot I am not feeling well. I immediately slumped my body and starts to walk sluggishly. Grey twitched his lips again.

Laugh all you want bastard.

When we went out of the clinic and as soon as Grey closes the door, I stand up straight.

I look up at my tall ass big brother. He's already 6'6 at 18. I pout at him. no fair.

Grey lips twitch again and rubs my hair affectionately, kiss my head and  "Go." I smile at him widely and hugged him tightly. "love ya!" I exclaimed.

At the end of the hallway I saw two of the MIB waiting for me. They nodded at me then assist me to our car.

As soon as I entered the car, I already plan on what I'll do in my lab. Wait, I should eat first but when I glance at one of the MIB he immediately told me it 10:15 am. How did he know that I want to know the time?

Too early for lunch but the right time for a morning snack. I'll ask grampa G if he can make some pancakes. Since our house is 20 minutes away. I ask the MIB to go to McDonald's drive thru. I don't think I can make it. My pancakes can wait.

We arrive at the house expecting mommy eating her own morning snack at the counter. I saw her corner empty.

Where's mom?

I look for Grampa Alfred and saw him in the kitchen polishing our silver and gold cutleries.

"Hey Gramps?"

Grampa Alfred looks up and smiles. "Hey Gab. You're home early."

"Yup. Not feeling well. " Gramps saw my McDonalds on one hand and raise his eyebrow but, he did not say anything.