Bonus chapter 11

This Bonus chapter was specifically written if we reached 1 million reads.
I know that a lot of you are requesting repeatedly for another bonus chapter.

Here it is!
Enjoy!!

Greyson 16y/o
Parker 12y/o
Gabriel 10 y/o
Jamison 8 y/o
Ameera 5y/o

Ella's POV

I was currently staring at the side profile of my dear husband.
Begging him with my eyes.

Gideon's not looking at me.
He knows that if he looks at me, the game will be over.

"Gideooon." I whine sweetly.

This fudger is determinedly staring at the TV. He can't fool me. I know he's not watching the movie.

"Please?"

"No." He answered.

I narrow my eyes at him.
I will not be deterred.
I am Ella Rose Rosen-Hower. I will not stop until I get what I want.
Rosen-Hower's hates giving up.

To Gideon's surprise, I move and straddle his lap.

I grab his breathtaking face into my hands and pull it down to my level.

I stare at his clear Blue-Grey eyes.

"Gideon! Why?! Give me a valid reason." I demand.

"Love. You know it will be hard." He answered patiently.

"You said that when I want another child. You said it will be hard. I agreed but this is different!"

Gideon raised his eyebrow.

"Love, you know from the start that I will give you everything but getting pregnant past 40 will be risky for you. I thought you understood that. God knows, I love to have another child with you but your doctor's against it especially after your complication when Ameera was born." He explained softly.

I pout.

Right after Ameera was born, I blacked out. I never black out after giving birth.

Imagine the horror Gideon felt. I heard he wants to airlift me to a bigger hospital even if I am already inside a hospital.

I am horrified when I found out that I have multiple IV's on both arms.
It turns out, I bleed out. The placenta thingy did not detach properly after Ameera's birth and causes some major bleeding.

They transfuse 3 bags of blood and lots of fluid.

Gideon was out of his mind beside me.
His eyes are bloodshot. He was crying. When I called him after I woke up, he almost maul me to death.

He was murmuring thank God while kissing my face repeatedly.

"I know. That's why I agreed but this is different Gideon."

I squish Gideon's face. He still looks handsome mind you.

"It's only for a day. It will be safe. MIB and you will be there. I know you will not let anything happen to us. Please?"

I can see in Gideon's eyes that he's on the edge. I need to give him something so that he will agree.

"I'll make you a deal." I started.

Gideon arch his eyebrow.

"Lay it out then love."

"We'll have sex for a week straight anytime, anywhere but in return you will approve of my requests."