Chapter 27: My Escape

CHAPTER 27: My Escape

ELLA's POV

My time in Gideon's house was a blur.
It turns out I wake up at 7am so I have time to go to the office. Gideon wanted to skip and laze around in his house all day but I refuse.

His chef prepared our food and was a little scandalize when I did not eat the bacon and ham. I told him that I don't like it and I also don't like toast  but if I was force to eat it at a gun point of course I will eat it. I am slow but not dumb.

I only like in breakfast just good ol' white bread or nothing at all.

After breakfast I went to "my" walk in closet and grab some clothes and toiletries.

To my chagrin I ask Gideon to set up the shower because it has so many buttons I don't know where to press. He ask what specific temperature I want. I just look at him dumbly because my water in my flat is always ice cold.

When I mentioned that we don't have any heater in my flat he curses again and murmured about winter and snow.

He warns me not to stand directly on the shower nozzle because I might drown. He chose 98°F  and I love it. Now I understand why warm or hot bath is the best. I just want to stay and take a shower for the whole day. This water temperature is amazing.

I am even tempted to ask Gideon to shower with me to save water but he already went outside. Maybe next time.

I use this honey smelling shampoo and conditioner. I am tempted to taste it because it smells so delicious. The soap also is very fragrant. Did Gideon personally buy these things?

Nah. I can't imagine him going to a supermarket and choose this toiletries for me. He will stuck like a sore thumb. Even if he wear casual clothes you will never remove the commanding aura that he emits.
He is very intimidating.

Unfortunately I end my very satisfying shower because my hands are all wrinkled and pruny already. I wrap my self with the fluffiest towel you could ever buy.

I brush my teeth and put some deo. I refuse to ask how did Gideon know my underwear size because that is embarassing.
I wear a red collared shirt, black pants and partnered it with my converse.