Bonus Chapter 8

Note: the time lapse of our bonus chapters are all different.

James POV

Monfreakingday. Employees always complain that the weekend was short? So am I! I want to take a vacation but I can't.

I just want to go around the world with Ella and leave our children for a month. Those hellions can take care of themselves. They have a full staff on standby.

I remember when we tried to go to an unscheduled date night Gabriel freaking threatened me that he will call child protective services because I am neglecting them. Only me not including their mother.

Wow. I should have leave Gabriel's ass in the Jail.  Instead of getting scared Gabriel might enjoy staying in Jail. I swear he already knows the names of all the officers there.

Gabriel and Grey even bought 10 pizza boxes to feed all the officers including the prisoners. I know because they use my card. How rude.

I sigh and slump on my chair. Can I pass the company to Grey already?

I am sure he can manage the company and study at the same time. He'll still graduate with honors.

I stare at my phone it is still 1pm. Two hours more to go. Great.

I grab my fountain pen and continue to sign all the pending contracts that I approved last week.

I was in the middle of signing another documents when my door was slammed open.

All my children entered my office.

I panicked for a second because I thought they broke my glass door again.

"Daddy! Daddy!" All 5 of them are talking  the same time.

"Silence! For godsakes breathe!" I exclaimed.

Funnily enough all my children inhale at the same time. They look so cute.

"Okay. Good. Now that you are all relax. Grey explain. Why are you here at 1pm? Your school was until 4pm."

Grey shrugged his shoulders and said "We decided to skip school."

I arc my eyebrow.

Grey just nonchalantly revealed that they decided to skip school. They are not even afraid of any repercussions.

I cross my arms on my chest and ask "May I ask why?"

"It was boring daddy." Ameera

"True." Jamison

"We already know our lessons." Parker

"I already finished reading all my books on all subjects." Grey said.

"Daddy they can't teach us all the things that we already know. The teachers are always pissed off when I point out that they are explaining the topic wrong." Gabriel said.

What response was appropriate in this situation? I can be all strict and told them off that skipping school was prohibited.

If I analyze my children's situation I can understand where they are coming from. I swear having smart kids was a pain in the ass.

"So since you skip school you decide to come to my office?" I ask.

"Yeps." Gabriel answered.

I am already an accessory to their crimes right?

Great.

Without any questions my children make themselves comfortable on my couch and simultaneously brings out the books that they are currently reading.