Chapter 11: delivery

A sudden change in your lifestyle make someone unstable and that is happening now to me.

I thought that Gideon's stunt is a one time thing but nope. I am dead wrong. Every freaking day if I am late to take my lunch the same man who gave me the delivery before came everyday to give me the same paper bag with a different variety of foods.
This is borderline insane. How does he know that I am late? Is he monitoring me?

I erase that thought because there is no way he will do that because I am just his employee.

I tried to take my lunch on time this day because Mark and Eric is getting suspicious already. I met Mark and Eric in front of the elevator.

"No delivery this time Ella?"
"No I'd rather go to the cafeteria now than call for a food delivery."

We made our way to the cafeteria and ordered our food.

I ordered a sphagetti with garlic bread and meat balls and a large cola.

I am so excited to eat this particular dish because it is my first time eating spaghetti. I kidd you not.

As I take my first bite..how can I say this. I'm a bit disappointed? It taste a little bit sour and sweet at the same time. I have no comparison or whatever but I have a different taste imagined in my mind. I just finish it coz I don't want to waste my money and went back to work.

After 4 hours of sorting and delivering the files. It is time to go back to olympus to deliver Gideon's files. All in all He has 4 documents. I already call the elevator. There is no need for Teddy anymore since he gave me the code to his floor.

I ride the elevator and arrive at the 80th floor in no time. As usual there is no one around at this time. I just walk and stand in front of the glass wall and knock on it. On my right side the glass slides. Damn! When will I figure out where his door is located?

I entered his office and right at the center Gideon is typing on his laptop. I approach him and place the files on his desk.
I plan just to give him the files and went back to my room but he is always one step ahead of me. After placing the files in his desk He suddenly close the lid of his laptop and look at me with his blue eyes.
I can't move since his stare is taking me captive.

"I see you eat your lunch. How was it?"

I knew it! He is monitoring every staff!

"Well to be frank quite disappointed."

He is quite surprise by my answer
"Why if I may ask?"

"I ordered Spaghetti because I really wanted to try how it taste but I don't like the taste of the sauce. It is a little bit sour and sweet. I thought it taste a little bit herby? Is that a word. Anyway but I think overall it is good but it did not reach my expectation."

As I was telling him my long speech. If I am carefully observing him I will notice that he is texting someone on his phone and as I finish talking at the same time he finish messaging someone. Since I am unobservant I did not notice those things.

"I am sorry to hear that. We can tell the restaurants to improve their menu if that will satisfy you?" He ask me.

"No! There is no need to take that action besides all of their food satisfies me. Since I'm just not familiar with many dishes I think I am the one who has a problem and the taste of other food just surprise me. So yeah no need..."

I explained. Really it is not a big deal. The problem is my ignorant ass. Maybe I'll search first the food before I order it. Is there a library in this city? I'll ask Mark or Eric. Scar is still on tour with her Boyfriend.