6

Jhaniya's POV
1:02am
Friday morning

Jhaniya's POV1:02amFriday morning

I woke up due to me shivering. It's cold as fuck. I'm on the ground under a tree wrapped up in a blanket I stole.

Surprised my bitch ass of a mother ain't called and told me to come home yet. Guess she finally got tired of my shit. But then again she's the reason I'm like this.

Getting up I dusted myself off and started walking. I'm finna go to only person I'll know that'll let me in. Hell she's the only person I even talk to.

Once upon a time we were close. Then shit started happening to me and I backed away from our friendship. It's still there just not on the level it was.

If don't nobody got me I know she do. I just hope she don't change on me like everyone else has.

She knows to an extent as to why i do the stuff I do. She doesn't force me to open up and I like that. I don't wanna vent to no one because what can anyone really do.

Tell me to shut the fuck up and say that I'm a liar. Then send me off to some mental hospital like Jhkyla did when I was twelve? Yeah I'll never tell anyone that shit again.

Imma just thug it out like I've always did. In the end imma be straight. And if I don't? Well at least I put up a good fight.

🤞🏾❤️

Can I come over?

U got kicked out again?

Yeah

Ight yeah

K I'm here tho

Ofc... I'll be down inna second

K

I waited on the porch and when she opened the door I walked right in. "Hi" I said taking my shoes off at the door.

Something her momma always yelled at me to do. I almost always forgot to do it when I was younger. Sometimes I miss those days. She was a better mother then my mom has ever been.

"Hey. You needa stop-" "I didn't come here for that can I stay or not?" She sighed and started walking towards the stairs. I followed.

"You wanna take a shower?" I nodded and she started going through her drawers looking for clothes to give me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he'd be there." I said staring at the back of her head. Which was the truth. I really didn't know prince was gonna be there.

I was just called up to make some quick easy money. He just happened to be paying extra.

"You straight ion want his ass no way." She said turning around and handing me some clothes.

I took them and walked into her bathroom. After my shower I got dressed and put my clothes in her basket. Then I walked out.