42.5

If you comment and vote all the time u got my heart and I'm stuckkk😫❤️ I appreciate y'all so muchhh thx💁🏽‍♀️😗

Okay continue...

Wait... hey👹👋🏾

Jhyia's POV
Continuation from the last chapter

"Huh? Their what?" I asked getting up from a seat on the couch

She came in and Jhaniya closed the door. I walked over to Deen and mushed his head.

"You got a child? Not just one but two?"

"Jhyia I promise I can explain this shit. Just hear me out"

"Nah nigga that mean you cheated on me. Constantly."

"Jhyia—

I looked over at the children. He can't deny them kids. They look just like him. Especially the boy. The oldest one is a boy and the girl is the little one.

"Getcho stuff and go withco girl" I said not looking at him.

"Jhy—

"Get out my house"

"More room for me to move in" I heard Shay say and everyone turned their heads to her.

"Not the time" I said.

"Nahh everyone sharing secrets let's share ours" she said smirking and looking Deen in his eyes.

"What secret?" Deen said walking up on her.

"Ask her bout us" Shay said still not breaking eye contact. They were literally forehead to forehead.

"Deen get back" I said going over and trying to separate them but he shrugged me off.

"Nahh Jhyia tell me wasssup" he said still in her face. She wasn't backing down. And knowing her she wasn't going to anyways.

"Tell em Jhyia. Tell him how—

"DeShia stop" I said.

"That's why I fucked yo bitch you fat mother fucker" she said and with that he punched her knocking her to the ground.

A/N: first off fuck yo bitch and the clit u claim👹

I ran over and pushed him away from her.

"The fuck is wrong witchu? That's a whole ass female. You a bitch Bruh. She ain't even touch you. Get the fuck out" I yelled while pushing him.

"Jhyia get off me" he said.

"Whatchu gon do? Hit me too? Get the fuck out" I said looking him dead in his eyes.

"You cheated on me. With a bitch at that. And we fucked ha ass together. You foul as fuck. Bitch ass. You a hoe for this"