53

Hi🙂

chile I been MIA on this app as a whole buttttt I'm back maybe😗

Not proofread 💀💀k...continue

February 9th
FIVE YEARS LATERRRRRR
Diamond's POV

"Here baby" I said coming in the room with Waffle House

"Here baby" I said coming in the room with Waffle House. "Sit up"

When she didn't say anything I knew she was probably still crying.

She didn't move so I sat the food on the nightstand. I laid on the bed and pulled her into my body letting her cry on me.

"You're okay. She's okay baby." I said rubbing her back.

"Me and daylin went up there to see her. She's beautiful baby. And they said there's a chance that she could come home Friday"

"I'm s-sorry" she sniffled.

"It's not your fault. It's no one's fault."

Baby had a rough pregnancy and she ended up giving birth at 32 weeks. We named her Desirè and she's been in the hospital for a week now.

We left the hospital leaving her there about three days ago. And ever since then DeAsjah hasn't been up to see her.

She couldn't even look at her after she gave birth. So she hasn't even seen the masterpiece she created.

She's been non stop crying and she really thinks it's her fault that our baby has to be hooked up to them tubes.

I reassure her each and everyday that it isn't her fault but it doesn't seem to work. But I just don't know how to sooth her mind.

"H-how's she?"

"She's better. She started breathing on her own today so she's making progress. I- I got to hold her today"

She was so small in my arms. I was a little scared I was gon break her. But when the nurse put her in my arms it felt surreal.

I couldn't believe I was holding my babygirl for the first time. It was an emotional moment too.

Daylin with his bad ass was amazed also. He kept saying baby and kept tryna touch her.

Daylin is our two year old son. We adopted him when he was three months.

"She was so small and I'll admit I was scared. But when she smiled at me it eased my worries. You should see her smile. It's so bright and big. And it's like she knew who I was. I talked to her for so long. And she just listened and smiled. Daylin even had a couple words to say to her. You should have seen the way he adored her."

I stroked her hair thinking of what else to say. She calmed down and wasn't crying heavy anymore.

"I talked to her about you. She never stopped smiling throughout the whole time I was talking about you. She even opened her eyes baby and when tell you her eyes or so gorgeous. She's gonna love us baby. I can't wait to bring her home to you"