27.5

Jhaniya's POV
At the hospital

I dried my eyes and walked out the bathroom

I dried my eyes and walked out the bathroom. Right now they're doing tests on Kenya.

I called her mom and my sister so I think they're there.

I just finished having a meltdown in the bathroom. So now I'm on my way back to the room like nothing happened.

When I got there I stopped dead in my tracks seeing Deeno in there.

"The fuck is she here for?" I said.

"Jhaniya" mama K said.

"Sorry but why is she here?" Deeno turned around to face me. She was basically standing in the doorway anyway.

Why the fuck is she standing in the doorway? Goofy.

It was only mama k, Kenya's dad, Jhyia, and Deeno.

"Cause I can" she said smirking.

"She don't even like you. She's not fuc— messing with you right now"

"Okay believe it or not I do care about Kenya"

"I definitely can't tell. You're probably the reason she got jumped."

"She got jumped?" Everyone but Deeno said at the same time.

"You can't blame that on me"

"So you knew about it?"

"I—

"Did you or did you not know about it?"

"Yes but—

As soon as she said that I swung with my right. Knowing she'd weave it i quickly swung with my left decking her in the jaw.

After that I kept sending punch after punch to her face. Them shits was connecting too until someone pulled me back.

"Jhaniya stop. Stoppp" I heard Kenya's dad say. I guess he's the one holding me back.

"Ouuu you're so sick. Let me go. Let me goooo" I cried tryna get out of his grip.

"Jhaniya stop" he said again. I stopped and just sat there in his grip.

"Just leave" Jhyia said to Deeno.

"Just let me explain"

"Fuck yo explanation. You got my bestfriend setup. I want my fucking ones bitch" I said.

"Tionii leave" Jhyia said. She sighed and left. Closing the door behind her. He put me in a seat and I just started crying.