10

Deeno's POV
A month later
Monday
11:30am

"You ain't shit" this girl said as I was packing my shit

"Heard that one before"

"You're a hoe"

"That one too"

"Bitch I hope you die"

"Now that I haven't heard before"

"Lose my fucking number"

"Gladly" I said slipping my clothes back on. She started crying. Full on sobbing. "Oh my- girl for real?"

"Why? Why me?"

"I just said yes because I wanted to fuck" I said shrugging. I really hate bitches. Why the fuck am I gay.

"Fuck you. I hope someone breaks you. I hope they tear your heart to fucking pieces"

"Don't wish too hard cause it's never gonna happen" I said grabbing my stuff and walking out her room.

She followed as I walked down the stairs and to the door.

"I hate you"

"Definitely heard that one" I said and walked out. She slammed the door and I walked to my car.

I plugged my phone into the charger and drove off. I really gotta stop fucking bitches who get attached easily.

Kenya🖤

Can I come see you?

Bring food

u finally back to eating

Yep and I'm hungry

If I bring this shit U better not still be crying

Mmmmk

I'm so dead serious

Okaaayyyyyy

I put my phone away and drove home. Finna take a shower first. Cause if I go to her first she gon cuss me out.

Definitely ain't got time for her mouth.

I pulled up to my house and got out the car. Grabbing my stuff I unlocked the door and walked in.

Surprisingly my brother was there. I looked more at him and he was crying. Crying? Not really but he had tears.

"Yo you good?" I asked. He looked at me and pointed to the living room.

I looked that way to see a figure staring back at me. I walked over and noticed it was my dad.

"Pops?" I whispered already feeling tears about to fall. He stood up and I dropped my stuff then ran into his arms.

"Hey there babygirl" he said hugging me. I hugged him tightly and cried into his chest.