What could've been

For my Kenya and Jhaniya shipperssss

This chapter is because cough cough someone wanted Jhaniya and Kenya to bump cooters...too bad they don't in this.... Butttt they do some other shit.

"I want to see you happy even if it's not with me" ion think I'll ever be mature enough to say that🤸🏿‍♂️

😭😭lmao lemme stop stalling

Continue......

Wait cause I'm washing my eyes..mouth and might even delete some drafts after this💀

So what happened was...skip this if u want buttt.... I took this scene well not all but a part of it from a different chapter I wrote earlier....changed some shit up and made a full sex chapter 😗 k bye....

Imma be real.....this is unlike anything else I done wrote before😭😭

And imma retire from sex scenes after this one causeeee honteyyyyy

Ouuu Ik what my next book gon be...it's gon be a short story like less than 20 chapters 🤸🏿‍♂️okay bye

Inspired by that one bird app....not twitter why would u think that😟nastttyy

Okay frfr😭😭😭

Oh...timeline....when uhhh they just moved to Raleigh since they was both single then

Jhaniya's pov

"Kenya stop playing wimme for real" I said as she grinded her ass on my lap.

"Nah you start playing wimme" she said.

I moved my hand down and rubbed her through her shorts.

"Ight now move" she said tryna get up.

"Nah this what you wanted right?" I asked pulling her back down.

She ain't respond so I smacked her ass.

"If you wanna fuck just say that"

"For real?" She said turning in my lap now straddling me.

"This gotta be the last time though for real" I said grabbing her neck and bringing her face to mine.

"Bet" she said then kissed me.

It got heated and sloppy real quick. The kiss was full of hunger. But it's nothing new. Everytime we fuck it'a full of hunger.

It's like our bodies ain't been touched in ages. One thing we know how to do though is fulfill our hunger.

"Mmmmh take this offfff" she whined pulling at my top.

"Nah let's go to the room" I said.

She got off me and we stood up. Once we made it to the room I pushed her on the bed and climbed ontop of her with a knee between her legs.

"Don't think I forgot about last time either." I said before pulling off my shirt.

It was a crop top and Ian have a bra on neither.

Last time I swear we was off some percs or sum. Shit was insane. She beat my shit up too. But I'm getting mines back though.

"So fucking pretty" she said pulling on my nipple piercings.

"Uht uhnn move" I said smacking her hands.

"Jha—

"Cat gotcha tongue? Or knee gotcha cat?" I smiled pressing my knee against her core.