36

Jhaniya's POV
Saturday, October 1st
3:34am

Jhaniya's POV Saturday, October 1st3:34am

"Niyahhhh" nylaia whined.

I'm at her dorm for the weekend. She's sick. Just a lil cold or whatever. At least I think. We really don't know.

All she keep saying is that her throat hurts. She also had a fever but we got that down.

Her stomach also hurt but that's cause of her period. Girl been up under me all day though and I'm loving it.

"Baby I'm coming hold up" I said mixing the rest of this shit. It's ginger tea or something.

"Arielleeee pleaseeee"

"For your throat to be hurting you sure whine a lot" I said walking over to her and giving her the tea.

"Fuck you. Leave me alone" she said sitting up and taking the tea.

Hmmmm I feel like starting shit.

"Gladly. Ain't finna get me sick" I said sitting down on the bed but away from her.

"Oh. okay!"

Hmmmm her lips look good. I want a kiss.

"Yeah so stay yo sick ass over there" I said scooting to the end.

"But I wanna lay on you" she said quietly. Her voice is sound right hoarse.

"Too bad. Drink your tea" I said.

She frowned but started drinking it. After she put it down.

"Can you come over here?" She asked.

"No" I said taking out my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

"Why?"

"I don't wanna get sick obviously"

"Then why are you here? You knew I was sick. And then I been laying on you all day. What changed? If getting on your nerves or being too clingy say the shit. Damn."

"You're not I promise you're not" I said finally looking at her. Her ass look bout ready to cry.

"Then getcho ass over here and stop bullshitting"

"No"

She huffed and her tears fell.

"I fucking hate you" she cried.

She dramatically flopped back and turned over. Then pulled the covers over her.

"Yo dramatic ass. Flopping like a fucking whale. Bring yo ass here" I said.

"No leave me alone" she cried with her face stuffed in the pillow.

"You really needa stop talking. Before your voice fully go away"

"Fuck you and my voice. Ion need nan one of y'all bitches"

"Fuck you too muh fucker"

I laid down beside her on my back and within a blink she was on me.