20

Continuation from the last chapter
Jhaniya's POV

Continuation from the last chapter Jhaniya's POV

Everyone was asleep now except for me. Im waiting for the doctor to come back so I can take this medicine.

They just be wanting to dope me up. What if nothing is even wrong with me and they just tryna slowly kill me.

I wouldn't know because what the doctor say goes apparently. They could diagnose me with cancer and have me take chemo and no one would think differently.

Why? Because they're doctors and no one questions doctors for some reason.

Anyways I sighed blinked a couple times. I'm sor ready to go to sleep. This doctor needs hurt up.

And his bitch ass left the door open.

All of a sudden I felt eyes watching me. I looked around the room but everyone was still sleep. So I looked towards the door and saw a shadow at first.

The shadow move and a figure appeared. I squinted my eyes Tryna see until it's whole body came into view.

There standing at the door was him. He stared back at me with a grin and I froze.

I stopped blinking. I stopped breathing and moving. I was stuck.

I couldn't scream. I couldn't yell. I was frozen.

It's just a vision.It's just a vision.It's just a vision. I repeated over and over in my head.

I squeezed my eyes shut and when they reopened he was gone.

A week later
1:00pm

"Jhyia can you tell me what was wrong now?" I asked hopping on her kitchen counter.

"Jhaniya give it a rest already"

"No. Tell me"

"Momma died. I told you this"

Jhkyla got caught in some crossfire. It was a shootout at the gas station and now she dead. Dead as hell.

What shoes she got on?

"Jhyia you don't fucking care about that shit. Stop feeding me lies"

"Jhaniya pleaseee" she said.

"But you've been crying nonstop. And you haven't been to work since then. Jhyia I just wanna help"

"Jhaniya you can help me by leaving me alone. Go take your medicine"

"I'm not taking that shit. I'll take it when you tell me what's wrong with you" I said crossing my arms.

"Jhaniya-

"No"

"Jhaniya—

"No"