15

Jhaniya's POV
5:00am
(Earlier that morning)

He thrusted in me one last time before pulling out and cunning on my stomach

I just laid there crying my eyes out while he finished on me.

"We no finished. You wanna be grown imma show you grown." He said pulling my body down.

I kicked and struggled but it was no use. He was maybe three times my size.

"Open your mouth" he said and I held my mouth shut tight.

"Open it" he gritted. I shook my head no and he prayed my mouth open with his hands.

I tried to yell out as soon as I even got a tiny sound out he shoved his dick in my mouth.

"DARIOOO" I heard my mother scream. He quickly took his dick out and scrambled for his clothes.

When all his clothes were on he opened the door.

"I'll be back"

I woke up yet again in a pool of sweat gasping for air. Tears rolled down my face nonstop as I tried to call my breathing. But nothing was working.

My chest was rising and falling too quickly and everything was spinning. I stood up but immediately fell to the ground.

My chest got tighter and tighter. The room felt as if it was closing in on me.

"I'll be back" just kept echoing over and over again in my head.

The door open and I hugged my knees. I put my hands over my ears to block the voice but it didn't work.

"She's having another panic attack" I heard someone yell. I looked up but all I saw was his face.

"No please. Please get away. Please stay away" I cried scooting father away. But the more I scooted the closer he came.

Someone came and touched my hands.

"You have to breathe" they said.

"I can't. It hurts" I cried.

"Breathe baby breathe"

"I'm trying" I cried to the new voice.

"Jhaniya breathe. Calm down. Breathe with me"

I started taking quick deep breaths. But each one got further apart.

"Deep breathes"

Finally I was taking regular deep breaths. My breathing slowed and everything went back to normal.