Bonus Chapters pt.1

Lmao y'all said Kenya and Deeno butttt😬 I wanted to do Jhaniya😗 they'll be in part two I promise🫶🏾 it'll show what they were doing before this chapter🤝definitely not proof read🤘🏻

Jhaniya's POV
A couple months later

"Let me in the fucking room for i light yo no neck having ass up" I yelled at the receptionist

I was at work when nylaia got rushed to the hospital. She finna have our child and I can't even get in the room.

"How are you—

"Bitch that's my seed. You know what fuck it. Imma find my way to the labor and delivery shit."

I snatched her name tag off her shirt then booked it.

I ran through the emergency room following all the signs and shit tryna find a labor and delivery sign.

Once I found it I used her shit to open the door.

"Excuse me do y'all have a nylaia green in here?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Room 256" she said without even looking at me.

"Thanks buddy" I said then made my way to the room.

I knocked then entered before they could say shit.

She was in the laying on her back with her legs bent in the air. The doctors were I'm guessing gearing up.

"Are you—

"The other mother" I answered making my way to Nylaia.

She was crying. She looked like she was in pain.

"Whew that Pusey wide. Ion wanna take a look" I said and she glared at me.

"Sorry. Hi baby momma." I said bending over and kissing her forehead.

One of them came over and gave me some stuff to put on. A few minutes later they were prepared and ready.

I gave her my hand to squeeze but that was the most worst decision ever. As soon as they told her to push I bout shitted myself.

Everytime she pushed she would let a scream out then cuss me out for getting her pregnant. She called me a bitch nigga for talking her into this.

She lucky she was going through something cause I woulda cussed her ass out right back. Then we woulda been fighting like blueface and his delulu girl.

She was doing this all while cutting the circulation off from my hand.

I got curious and did something I shouldn't have. I peeped over while she was pushing and bout died.

My mouth flew open in shock and I couldn't tear my eyes away. I could no longer here shit and everything was blacked out.

The head popped out more and some fluids flew on my mask. I was ready to scream but nothing came out.