45

Hi🙃

Jhyia's POV
A few days later

Jhyia's POVA few days later

"This mine. All fucking mine. Y'all hear this" she said grabbing on my face.

"Shay moveeeee and stop recording me" I said pushing her off me.

"Mmcht if youn wanna be seen just say that. If you want us to be a secret just say that" she said mugging me and turning her phone off.

I ignored her and sat on my bed. I'm literally always on her account so ion even know why she tripping.

"Put some clothes on" I said turning the speaker up.

Make a movie was playing and her part was finna come up.

She had absolutely nothing on. Why? Uhhh adult activities.

She smiled at me and started running her hands down her body.

"Baby we don't need no script for this. Imma throw a couple thousand baby strip strip for this." She sung rubbing on her body.

She's one sexy ass fucker.

I ran my eyes over her body as she danced. She started whinding her hips as she sung the next part.

"Lemme pull my camera out and make a mooovieee yeahhhh"

I got off the bed and made my way over to her.

She pecked my lips then turned me around. My back was against her front and she pulled me close by my waist.

She held my waist and started whining against me. So I did the same.

"Starring youuuu and meee yeahhh. Baby we don't need no act- actresses. Let me see what I workin wit."

She grabbed my neck pulling my head back on her shoulder. Her lips were next to my ear brushing against it. Her other hand was on my stomach.

"Imma break your back with this" she sung softly in my ear.

I hummed and closed my eyes. Yeah back to the bed we go.

"Lemme pull my camera out let's make a movieeee yeahh. Starring you and me yeah yeah, girl. Shawty we gon' make a movie. Got me lovin' it when I'm feelin' on the booty"

She stopped and turned me around.

"Whatchu doingggg" I whined and she laughed.

"Nothing" she said smacking my ass.

"Mmcht ruined the moment" I said rolling my eyes and walking away from her.

"Too bad. Get dressed we got somewhere to be" she said smacking my ass again.

"I'm not going on no date withcu" I said sitting on the bed.

"Did I ask?"

"That's exactly what you're posed to do"