21

Diamond's POV
Two weeks later
11:00am

Diamond's POVTwo weeks later11:00am

"Baeeee. What's the matterrrr" DeAsjah said climbing on my lap.

"Nothing now move" I said moving her off me.

I've been dreading having this conversation with her. I've literally been thinking about this shit all fucking week.

I shouldn't even be thinking about this shit. But it's like what if. Maybe I'm just scared.

But like she's finna go to college. And we're gonna be even further apart. What if we drift apart.

"Diamond stopppp" she whined.

"DEASJAH BRO. Chill out. Damn." her eyes went wide and she got up and left.

Ughhhh. This shit is eating me alive. I wanna bring it up. But what if she see it as me just tryna break up with her.

That's not what I want it to seem like. Maybe I just shouldn't bring it up. Maybe I should just see how this plays out.

Yeah I think imma do that.

I got off my bed and walked downstairs to go apologize to DeAsjah. She was getting ready to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked jogging to the door. I closed it and pulled her into me.

"Home. Obviously you got some shit going on and you don't want me around you. So imma give you the space you want" she said tryna get out my grip.

"No stop. I'm sorry. Look at me" I said grabbing her face. It was wet. "Why are you crying" I said wiping her face.

"Because you've been distant Diamond. This whole week. And I don't like that. You keep pushing me away and ignoring me. So Whatchu think I'm crying for? Whatchu think is going through my head right now?"

"I'm sorry—"

"And then you just fucking yelled at me for no reason" she said still crying.

"Stop. Stop cryinggg"

"Movveee" she cried pushing me. "I wanna go home. If you're gonna do it just gon head."

"DeAsjah no. That's not- no. I'm not finna break up with you. Come on" I said grabbing her hand. She didn't move so I picked her up.

I walked to the couch and sat down with her in my lap.

"I'm not breaking up with you."

"So what's going on?" She asked sniffling. Just when I had decided on dropping the subject.

"I just been thinking about college."

"What about it?"

"We're gonna be further apart. What if we like drift away from each other."