55

Heyyyy🤸🏿‍♂️

Enjoy this filler or whatever

Jhyia's pov
February 11th

"Baby pleaseeee" I whined

"Jhyia move"

"All you have to do is sign the papers and then we get to pick"

"This feels illegal. They're basically selling children"

"Bae can you just sign them pleaseeee"

We're adopting a child. Shay doesn't want children but I do. I just don't wanna give birth. So why not adopt.

"I just don't get why we need a child right now. I like where we're at"

"DeShia"

"Ight Ight okayyy." She said and picked up a pen.

"Thank youuuuu" I smiled then kissed her cheek.

"Yeah yeah"

A little after she sighed it the lady came in and I handed it to her. Shay put my leg across hers and stroked my thigh.

A/N: idk how this works but bare with me

"Okay ladies this look great. Based on what you selected here's our options" she said handing us papers with children up there.

There were little bios beside them too. They were all older though.

"This won't do. Can we like see them in person" Shay asked.

"Oh yeah sure. Follow me" she said and we stood up.

As we walked we trailed behind. We walked through many doors until we stopped at a room.

Looking though the big window we seen like maybe ten children. The all looked to be 12 and older.

I wanted a baby though.

"Can we see the babies please" I asked after like two minutes of being bored.

Ian even really look. Shay did though. Another worker came up as we looked.

"I like her" Shay said to me point at a girl who sat in the corner by herself drawing.

She had headphones in and was minding her business. Now even caring to mingle with the other kids.

"Let's go see the babies" I said and Shay huffed.

"You go see them. I wanna talk to her" she said.

"Okay." I said and walked away with the worker.

•••

"Her. I want her." I said looking at a baby.

She caught my eye. I done walked around the whole nursery looking at all the babies. She was in the very back.

I spent like twenty minutes looking at them kids.