38

Purrrrr....Back to back updates💁🏽‍♀️👹

Anyways hiiiiiiiii😌✌🏾

Jhyia's POV
Friday, October 7th
10:00am

Jhyia's POVFriday, October 7th10:00am

"Hi" I said when she opened the door.

"Hey" she said stepping aside so I could come in.

"Anyone home?"

"Nahh come on" she said closing the door after I walked in.

"You look good" she said wrapping her arms around me. I did the same and pulled her close.

"Thanks" I said biting my face in her neck and taking in her scent. "You smell good"

"You tell me that a lot." She said moving her hands to my ass.

"Cause I like you scent" I said sitting my head up.

"Mmmmhmm" she hummed and I pecked her lips.

A/N: I'm turning everybody gay in this book😈

"You really look good though. Where you been?" She asked releasing me.

"Work"

"Sureeee. Who you looking good for?" She asked as she started walking away.

I had on a long tight fitted dress. But the sides were out if that makes sense.

"You"

"Lying like hell. Where you and that nigga been?"

"Not tryna hear that" I said leaving her and walking upstairs to her room. When I got there I took my shoes off and sat on her bed.

"I just wanna know where y'all been. Obviously y'all been somewhere if you're dressed like this" she said coming in and sitting in a chair.

"No where. And why you over there?"

"Cause ion wanna deal witchu if you was all over him" she said and I sighed.

"I won't. I just said I was at work"

She ignored me and turned her tv up.

"I ain't come over here to be ignored"

"So leave"

"Yo ass get on my nerves. I swear I can't stand you" I said getting up. I walked over and straddled her lap.

"Get off"

"I went out. On a self date kinda. By myself. I wasn't with him though. I got off work went home showered then changed into this."

"Mmmmh okay"

"It's always Deen this and deen that. Ion wanna tai about him when I'm with you"

"He's bound to come up. Jhyia you know how I feel"