8

Kenya's POV
2 weeks later
Tuesday
9:00am

Kenya's POV 2 weeks later Tuesday 9:00am

J❤️

You coming to school today?

Yeah I'm alr here

Bathroom?

Which one

Cafeteria

Ight

"Kenya could you please explain what I just said" My teacher said.

"I don't know. Something about the Holocaust" I said shrugging.

"If you weren't so busy in your phone maybe you'd know" he said.

"No I wouldn't. I really don't give a fuck about this shit" I said and his face looked offended.

"Elaborate. Why don't you care about history" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say that. But since you must know. I just don't get why y'all keep pushing us to learn about the Holocaust."

"Because it's an important part of history" he said.

"So is slavery. But y'all want us to forget about that" he stayed quiet. Mmmm o o k. O O K

"Y'all wanna teach about history but skip around the parts black people contributed to." I said continuing.

"And how do we do that?"

"If you pay attention to what you teach, everything has white man written on it. You want to implant in our heads that white man contributed to everything great. When in all actuality y'all contributed to majority bad"

"Y'all as in Caucasians?" He asked. Duhhh you blank document. Palm colored bitch.

"Yes. But also y'all take credit for things in history that y'all completely had nothing to do with. That y'all wouldn't have even thought of"

"Really?"

"Yes. And it's not even just dealing with blacks. Y'all take steal everyone's culture and try to make it your own."

"State an example please"

"Okay. The term caucasian itself wasn't even originally for white people. But imma let you do your own research on that one" and with that I got up and walked to the door.

"Also. Stop telling us that white people were the first to do this and that. Actually tell us who did that shit first cause it damn sure won't no Mayo monkey" then I left.