40

Hey❤️... this chapter kinda long.. okay bye

Kenya's POV
Thursday, October 13th

I was walking down the hall with Tionii

I was walking down the hall with Tionii. She supposed to had been walking me to class. But we've been walking and talking in the hallways for about twenty minutes now.

"Do it. Pleaseee for me" she said.

"That's so cliche though" I said.

"It's your senior though. Might as well"

She tryna get me to cheer for basketball season.

"I don't even got no clothes and the first day is today"

"Nice try. They're tomorrow so go"

"I don't wannaaaaa"

"Kenya man"

"I just don't get why you want me to cheer so bad anyways"

"Because I'm on the team. And you'll be a cheerleader. Then after game pictures gon be fye. You used to cheer anyways so do it now"

Mmcht. But I did cheer though. Before I had Kennedi.

"That's before I had a kid. And I really enjoy going home and doing nothing"

"Mannnn. Tryouts are tomorrow. Be there"

"Fine" I said as we turned a corner. I put my hand in hers and continued walking.

"Now you can show up at my games with gifts. And where my number."

"No. I'm not finna look like I'm one of yo hoes. All them little girls that brought you shit after games. Had them bitches looking stupid"

"Okay but you're my girl now. Soooo—

"No. Not finna have me looking goofy. And after the games yo ass better be cooped up under me. Don't even breathe the same air as another girl. And if someone get you a gift you better throw that shit away"

I really hate that even though we're together it's still bitches tryna get at her. All in her face, commments, dms and shit. Even iMessage. The shit is bogus.

She be ignoring it and shit but still. Like she got a girlfriend. It's giving desperate and obsessed at this point.

"That's not fucking fair. Like for real"

"Don't start. I'll wear your number though." I said knowing she was finna bring up Jade.

Jade is this girl. She's lighskin, has locs, kinda on the short side though. She cute or whatever but not something I'd fuck with. Even if I wasn't with Tionii.

A/N: yall fucking with locs?🤨

She mumbled something before responding.

"You can wear my jersey on game days. I used to anyways. Take it right out the bucket"