7

Diamond's POV
A month later
Saturday
7:30am

Diamond's POVA month laterSaturday 7:30am

"Bae?"

"Yeah?" I responded. I'm on the phone with DeAsjah while getting ready for my job at 8. I done took my shower I just gotta get dressed.

I don't stay on campus. Well I do but not in a dorm. I stay in the college apartments.

The one I stay in has four rooms. Two full bathrooms and one kitchen. Also a living room.

All rooms are occupied. We all get along good I guess. They cool folks. The girl I share a bathroom with is very clean and I like that.

Me and her are also the closest outta the rest. Her name is Kanani but we call her Nani. She's brownskin. Kinda my height and got a lil figure going on.

"I miss youuuu" she whined and I laughed.

"School finna be out in less than a month."

"What that gotta do with me missing you?" I smacked my lips.

"I was just over there"

"No you weren't. You don't miss me?"

"Yeah I miss you" she rolled her eyes. "Don't start. It's to early" I said.

"You look good"

"I have nothing on"

"Exactly" I shook my head and started to get dressed.

"Would you fuck with me if I was a pickle?" I asked randomly.

"Nope. I'd eat you. Matter of fact lemme go eat some pickles right now" she said leaving the camera. When I finished getting dressed I grabbed my airpods and walked out my room.

"Baby D Whatchu finna go do?" This girl named Teegan asked. She a light skin shorty. Kinda on the short side. She real real skinny.

"Work my nigga." I said plopping on the couch beside her.

"Yo who we talking to" Nani said coming up and snatching my phone. This is something we always do. I should have never started it because now I'm always caught lacking.

"Oh heyyy baby mama" Nani said into the phone.

"Gimme that" I said snatching it back.

"Heyy Nani" DeAsjah said.

"I'm leaving." I said getting up.

"Don't be mad cause ya girl want all this" she said moving her hands over her body.

"Ion want shit Nani" DeAsjah said and I bust out laughing.

"Won't saying that shit lastnight" Nani said.

"Yeah I won't because I was to busy smacking yo ass in call of duty" DeAsjah said.

"Yeah Nani you some ass in that. But let's not forget who beat both of y'all" I said.