31

Jhaniya's POV
3:30pm

This is some bullshit for real

This is some bullshit for real. I'm so tired of school. It's Friday and the bell rings in 3...2...1

Brnnnngggggggg

I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door.

"The bell doesn't dis—

"Okay bye" I said opening the door and leaving the room.

I hate when teachers say that. Like what is the point of the bell if it doesn't dismiss me.

I walked down the halls and to the exit for the student parking lot. I can't wait till December so I can get my fucking licenses.

School has been pretty chill I guess. Bear still ain't been to school. And I still don't know who all jumped Kenya.

Ian found that heffa Dakota yet either. But I'm hoping that I see her at this party I got invited too tonight.

This dude invited me. I think he wants fuck. Too bad though. These legs only spread for one person now.

"Yo Jhaniya?" I heard making me turn around to see the boy who invited me.

Lemme stop acting like ion know him. His name is Xavi. He's decent looking. Tall, brownskin, got pretty teeth.

"You still coming to the party?" He asked posting up on the door.

"Yeah nigga. But ain't you got football or something to get to?" Instead of being all up in my face.

"Yeah. But I was just making sure. You need a ride?"

"No. Ew" I said and he looked at me funny making me laugh.

My phone dinged and I pulled it out. He started talking but I ignored him because it was Nylaia.

Laiaboo❤️‍🔥🌊

Come out to the parking lot

Say swear?

Girllll come on

Awweee you came to get me stinkkk😽

If Youn come on I'm leaving you

Wait why yeen at yo dorm or sum?

Yeah you boutta get left

Okayyyyy I'm coming

"Bye Xavi" I said pushing him out the way and exiting.

I jogged outside and searched for her car. It's a lot of  cars out here. Once I spotted it I ran over and opened the door. But stopped in my tracks.