54

Happy Christmas tree or whatever 🤸🏿‍♂️

Jhaniya's POV
February 10th
Still in the time jump btw

Jhaniya's POV February 10thStill in the time jump btw

"Baeeeee" she cried.

"Stop crying" I said pulling her into my lap.

"I don't wanna be left here"

"So come with me girl"

"No I don't wanna" she sniffled.

"I can't stay here Bae. I got shit to finish."

That just made her cry more. Lawdddd I can't wait for this baby to pop. Cause this crying shit ain't it. I swear her ass cry 24 fucking 7.

And then it be about crazy shit. So when I laugh it make her cry even more.

Chile after she have this child never again. Well after she have the other seven then we good.

"You don't love me" she cried putting her face in my neck.

"Baby stop."

"If you did you'd sta—

"Ight mane okayyyy"

"You gon stay?" She perked up wiping her eyes.

"Nah you gon come with me"

"I don't—

"Well stay here" I said moving her off me.

I stood infront of her as more tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm already like 30 minutes late babygirl. Pleaseee don't start this" I said as my phone started ringing.

Incoming call from.....
OthaHalf🤞🏾💞

Jhaniya where the fuck—

I'm coming bruh damn.

Don't talk to me like that. This girl need you to fix her shit. And you're fucking late

Don't I know this? Put the bitch on the fucking waiting list or sum. You forget I got clients Kenya

Yeah yeah hurry yo ass up

Bye mane

"Come on boo" I said.

She shook her head and I shrugged.

"Ight" I said walking away and to the door.

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse and keys. Then I walked out and shut the door behind me.

I got in my car and started it up. As I waited for her cause I know her ass coming I scrolled through my phone.

Clicking on my camera roll I scrolled through practically nothing but pictures of us. I smiled to myself as I scrolled.