30

Kenya's POV
12:45pm

Ughhh it's been a month I guess

Ughhh it's been a month I guess. I'm healing well I think. My body don't hurt as bad anymore. I also get my mouth fixed in two more weeks.

My cheeks are no longer swole. I can see outta my eyes. They're still black though. They were red-ish. My actual eye is red though because of the broken blood vessels.

I still haven't been to school yet. I think imma go when I can finally open my mouth.

I can speak and shit. I just can't eat. I'm tired of drinking shit honestly.

This whole situation honestly fucked my head up. And it's embarrassing as fuck.

My ass shoulda just stayed home with Jhaniya. I shoulda listened to her.

This whole situation is fucked up and I really don't know how to feel. Sometimes I cry just thinking about it.

But other time I be like 'it is what it is.' I ain't cried in a week so I think I'm done crying about it.

I think I wanna leave the situation alone. Mainly because Jhaniya's already going around fighting folks.

I do want my ones with bear though. That's some foul shot and I should get her ass jumped. Maybe I'll do that. I really don't know.

I ain't thought about the revenge shit. I really wanna heal fully before I try shit.

"Whatchu doing Mama" I heard making me look up to see Deeno standing in my doorway with a bag in her hand.

I smiled and sat up. Girl been by my side through this whole thing. And I'm loving the fuck outta it. It feel good to have her to myself.

So basically my dad hates her. My mom is okay with her. Jhaniya and Deeno got a love/hate relationship. Mostly hate though.

Diamond tolerates her. She still thinks I should date Jhaniya. Even though I keep tryna tell her that it's never gonna happen.

But Kennedi doesn't like her at all. She only been around her once since this whole thing happened. Basically because Kennedi is always sleep when she stops by.

She's here because she's on lunch and doesn't have a third period. Most times Kennedi sleeps through the whole time she's here.

Or she wakes up as she's about to leave. Kennedi is sleep right now. I literally just got her to sleep so she'll probably sleep through the whole thing again today.

"I got that uhhh mango shit you like because I bought me some food. But I got hungry and ate it on the way here" Deeno said coming and sitting beside me.

I dug in the bag and took it out. I opened it and drunk some. I wanna eat. I'm so tired of drinking shit for real.

"How you feeling today?" She asked putting my legs in her lap.