43.9

Heyyyy🤌🏾

Diamond's POV
December 3rd
7:00am

Diamond's POVDecember 3rd7:00am

"Diamond no bruh." DeAsjah said as I tried to but my head under her dress.

I smacked my lips and sat up.

"But you said before I left I could get some"

"You did. We literally fucked right before we left. Had yo dad waiting and shit"

"So" I said looking out the window.

We're at my house right now. My dad is doing something but I refused to get out. I told him to tell them I said bye or whatever.

"So we're not fucking in his truck"

I groaned and threw my head back on the seat.

"Come here since I can't get shit" I said and she climbed ontop of my lap.

"What?" She asked.

"Come with me. I wanna go inside" I said.

She nodded and opened the door. We got out and walked in the house.

There in the living room my parents and Kenya were all in a conversation. But they stopped and looked at me.

"Carry on. She just had to pee" I said pulling DeAsjah upstairs and to my room.

When we got up there I shut and locked my door.

"Diamond I'm—

Before she could finish her sentence I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"Diamond no" she said when I climbed ontop of her.

"Diamond yes" I said pushing her dress up.

"Diamond—

I groaned but still took the dress off her.

"You really want me to stop?" I asked moving my hands from her stomach to her boobs. She ain't have a bra on.

I know she didn't anyway because I'm literally staring at a wet patch in her underwear.

"No I—

"Okay then Shutup"

"Don't make me slap you"

"Sorry but you're talking too much"

"Whyyy do you—

"I need as much as much of you as I can get right now."

"You sound like a fucking feen"

"Oh baby I'm more than a feen for you" I said and she shook her head

Mmcht imma skip the foreplay cause we're on a limited time schedule.

I dug in my nightstand for a vibrator. Once I found it I turned it on and smashed my lips on hers.