14

Diamond's POV
Two weeks later

"You ready to go?" I asked smacking DeAsjah's ass

"You ready to go?" I asked smacking DeAsjah's ass. We're in Walmart shopping for bathing suits. We decided to go to the beach.

It's gon be me, DeAsjah, Kenya, Deeno, Deen, and Jhyia. A lil triple date I guess. Even though I don't know what the fuck my sister and Deeno got going on.

Kennedi stayed with my parents. We may have just left then texted saying they had to watch her. Still worked out fine though.

"Yes I guess I can get this one" she said. It was a cow print with red outline two piece. I had a rainbow cheetah print looking one.

"Mmmk let's go find everyone else" 

"Gimme a kiss first" she said. I leaned in and pecked her lips. "Mmmh Nope" she said grabbing my neck.

She brought her lips to mine and tongued me down. Uhh miss girl we are in a store. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer as we kissed.

She pulled back with my bottom lips. I chased her lips and pecked them one more time. Then we separated.

"Girrrllllaaaaaa" I dragged. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I admired her features for a minute.

"Stop staring at me werido"

"Guess what?"

"Hmmm?"

"Imma marry you one day" I said and she started smiling.

"Ughh I can't wait"

"And we're gonna have some pretty pretty babies"

"I want a girl" she said.

"Too bad. We're having a boy"

"Watch it be a girl first" she said smiling cockily.

"Nope" I said rolling my eyes and pecking her lips.

"I love yo fine ass"

"I love yo beautiful ass too. Now come on" I said patting her butt.

"Keep your hands to yourself"

"I'll touch what I want" I said grabbing a handful of her ass.

"Okay you doing too much" she said backing away from me.

"Am I?" I asked pulling her back into me. "Or are you just getting turned on?" I whispered in her ear. Then I began to leave light kisses down her neck.

She put her hand in my hair but I pulled back. "Let's go" I said walking away and leaving her stuck. She caught up to me and smacked my ass.

"I will fuck you in this store. Don't do that no more" she said huffing.

"Yeah whatever. Where them hoes at" 

"Let's check the food sections" she said and that's where we walked.