16

Kenya's POV
A month later
10:30am

"You coming with me today?" Deeno asked? I'm currently in FaceTime with her

"No. I'm spending the day with my child" I said as I changed her pamper.

"She can come"

"Hell no nigga. She ain't meeting you"

"Why not?" Because Jhaniya don't want you to meet her for some reason.

"Cause that's my daughter and if you're not a permanent factor in my life you not finna meet her" or whatever Jhaniya said.

"Who says I'm not?"

"Are we together?"

"No but—"

"Ight then case closed."

"Well where y'all going?"

"I don't know yet. Shopping I guess. Then to see her other mother" I said as I threw her pamper away.

Then I grabbed her bottle and gave it to her. She started drinking it while I held her.

"Who that?"

"Nunna yo bidness" I grabbed a wipe and started wiping my hands off.

She started having a conversation with someone else so I hung up.

"Ughhh I hate my bum ass baby daddy" my mother said coming in and sitting beside me.

"Hold her please" I said passing her Kennedi. Then I walked to the front door.

My dad walked in and I punched him.

"I'll whoop yo butt. Yo girlfriend look like my mom" I said laughing. I couldn't even get the whole thing out.

"Girl move" he said pushing me out his way. He so fucking big. Nigga a good 6 sum. Diamond tall like him but I'm short like our mom.

"Go to yo house. Why are you always here" my mother said.

"Say less" he said walking back to the door.

"Dakaien if you leave I promise I'll shoot the fuck outta you" she said. I shook my head and went to go sit down.

"What I thought. And I don't live there no more cause you made me move in with yo ugly ass" he said then walked to the kitchen.

"As you should. But I'm not ugly and you know this"

"Do I know Khalia? Hmmm do I?" He said.

"Bet. Don't be asking for shit tonight" she said as I took Kennedi from her.

"Yo grandparents fuss too much" I said to Kennedi. All she did was babble back.

"No wait baby. I was just playing" he said coming over to us. He tried to kiss on her but she kept mushing his head.