17

DeAsjah's POV
1:36pm
A week later

"AHHHH ITS A FUCKING SPIDER" Diamond yelled jumping on the bed

"shhhhhh. Where?" I said sitting up. She pointed to it while still standing on the bed. We're at my dads house.

"I'm not killing it" I said laying back down. She smacked her lips.

"Go kill it baeeee. Please" she said making me laugh.

"You kill it." I said.

"Rock paper scissors"

"No. You always win and I always have to kill it" I said and she shrugged. I huffed and sat up.

"Rock,paper,scissors,shoe" we said. And of course I lost.

"Best outta three" I said. And we played again.

"Best outta nine" I said playing again.

"Best outta—"

"No go kill it" she said and I huffed. I grabbed her shoe and threw it at it.

"Bae noooo why the fuck would you do that" she said and I shrugged.

"Shoulda killed it ya damn self"

"Imma kill you" she mumbled and I pulled her down by her feet. She fell on her stomach and I climbed on her back.

"Now what was said" I said smacking her head. She quickly flipped us over and hovered over me. Then she pinned my arms above my head.

"I said imm kill you"

"Shidd you can drill me in this position" I said biting my lip and wrapping my legs around her.

"You nasty"

"Yeah whatever" I said pulling on her shirt. I pulled her closer and kissed her. She tried to pull back but I started sucking on her lip.

Yeah I'm finna make this muhh fucker swole. After some time I let her lip go.

"Damn girl" she said and I smacked my lips. Only because it didn't even swell that much. Maybe I gotta give it time.

"I love you" she said kissing on my jaw.

"No stop. We not finna fuck" I said laughing and pushing her shoulders.

"Mmmh why not? You just swole up my lip" she said moving to my neck.

"So. And cause ion wanna" I said lying.

"You lying." She said biting my neck. I jumped a little.

"No. Now get off me" I said releasing her from my leg hold. She sat up and pushed my thighs forward. Then she began thrusting.

"What Rihanna said? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I wanna see you cum cum cum cum cum cum." She sung.

"That girl did not say that. The lyrics are definitely work."