26

Deeno's POV
A week later
12:55pm

I walked in the lunch room and immediately spotted Kenya

I walked in the lunch room and immediately spotted Kenya. She been ignoring me.

Ain't even finna cap. I miss my little main. And her ass is lasting longer that I thought. Her mad ass.

I made my way over to her table and sat beside her. She huffed and got up. Then she walked around the table and sat in Jhaniya's lap.

"Move along" Jhaniya said.

"I'm not even here for you" I said. That girl really irks my nerves.

"Then who cause it damn sure ain't Kenya" she said.

"You're getting on my nerves. You told me to leave you alone and that's what I'm doing. Stop tryna make me talk to you" Kenya said.

"So she speaks" I said in disbelief. Her and Jhaniya started whispering shit then that started laughing.

"It's rude to whisper" I said mugging them then standing up.

"Girl fuck you" Jhaniya said.

"I'm sure you'd want to"

"Not everyone wants to fuck yo nasty ass"

"Whatever you say" I said shrugging. "Call my phone when you get rid of yo lil attitude Kenya" I said then walked off to my table.

"Yo lady friend still mad?" Kavier said.

"Yep" I said sitting down.

"Well maybe if you'd stop hoeing around she'd fuck witchu" he said making me shrug.

"It's folks that want you but even more that want her. You better hop on that before someone else do" he said nodding his head in her direction.

I turned to see some girl they call Bear smiling all up in her face. Kenya was smiling back.

I shrugged cause Ian worried.

"Hey yall" Amarion said said coming over and sitting in Kavier's lap.

Kavier is bi. Or so he say. I think he's fully gay and is just scared to come out as fully gay.

Anyway Amarion is his little boy you for the week. Or year. They been messing around for a long time. Youn never know if they off or on.

"Fuck off me nigga" Kavier said pushing him off.

"Hey Marion" I said. You'd never know them two niggas take dick in the ass.

They started fussing so I turned to Dax and started talking to him.

DeAsjah's POV
4:30pm

DeAsjah's POV4:30pm