18

Kenya's POV
A few days later
9:30am

"Ahhhh lookkkk" DeAsjah squealed coming in my room

I'm laying on Jhaniya while she sleeps. Just watching Netflix. She has Kennedi on the other side of her sleep too.

"What?" I asked as she showed me her phone. It was a picture of Diamond.

"She's so fucking fine" she said taking the phone away.

"Her ugly ass" I said laughing.

"Girl bye. My wife is gorgeous." She said rolling her eyes then leaving. That's what she get for interrupting my peaceful time.

"Jhaniya wake upppp" I said poking her face.

"Stinkkkkkk"

"Stinkalinkkkkkkkkk"

She groaned and opened her eyes.

"Hey stinkalink. Whatcha doinggg" I asked smiling. She mugged me and closed her eyes.

"Nooo get up" I whined.

"Kenya go to sleep"

"Noo wake up"

"Go to sleep" she said making me huff. All her ass wanna do is sleep. I laid my head on her chest and closed my eyes.

This sleep better be worth a million bucks.

•••

I was woken up by someone tapping me. I opened my eyes to see Jhaniya smiling down at me. I sat up and yawned.

"How come you get to wake me up?" I asked sitting up. Kennedi was crawling around on the bed.

"Physics" Jhaniya said shrugging.

"Girl what?"

"Yeah cause y=Mx+b"

"Yeah stop talking" I said getting off the bed. I walked to the bathroom and used it. Then I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

"Come here girl" I said reaching for Kennedi. She turned her head and stood up then walked to Jhaniya.

"MaMa" she said and Jhaniya picked her up laughing.

"I wish you would stop calling everyone yo mama. Learn they names girl" I said taking her from Jhaniya.

"Ahhhhh" she yelled at me.

"Ahhhhhh" I yelled back and she started laughing.

"Yo baby weird" Jhaniya said.

"She get it from you" I said putting Kennedi on the ground. She walked right out my room. Her bow-legged self.

"Now what if she fall down the stairs?" Jhaniya said.

"The baby gate up"

"Yall ready?" Diamond said standing in the doorway. We nodded even though we're not and she walked away.