Chapter 44 ~ Moon

Blaze Beckett, is kissing me

Blaze Beckett, is kissing me. He's actually kissing me. Like his lips... on... mine... holy-

The cold metal from the black mustang seeps through the thin jacket draped on my shoulders onto my skin as he pushes me further against the car, nudging my knees apart so he can stand in between my legs. His hands move up and down my neck, tantalisingly before getting one tangled deep in my hair... pulling slightly on the strands of blonde eliciting the build of pressure deep inside of me.

This... is is..... wow.

My whole body tingles as his soft plump lips move against mine. My lips on fire, burning under the intensity.

I've never done this before? Am I doing it right?? Oh god! What if I'm horrifically awful at this kind of thing!

And... I'm still stood here like a carrot... should I move? Do something?

My heart thrashes wildly as I move my hands up and down his chest, feeling the firmness beneath... this feels good... it feels nice... A tug on my hair makes me gasp slightly allowing his tough to slip through my lips, tangling with my own.

The mixture of pain from the pull and pleasure courses through me making me feel weak yet electrified. Heady and buzzing.

This feels... incredible. I move my tongue with his, the protruding fear of being awful and scared at the front of my mind but this flurry of butterfly's feeling is pushing through.

Blaze lets out a low grunt which makes me giggle against his lips... I must be doing something right then? His hands move to my face, cupping my flushed cheeks.

I can feel him pulling away millimetres at a time, not wanting to end the contact between us but needing to come up and see this is real. He finally pulls away, leaving me flushed, panting for air...and more. My body whines at the distance between our faces, desperate to be close again. I look up to see his eyes dark and lustrous making me whine even more. His lips are red and swollen making me subconsciously touch mine. They're tender under my fingers and a gasp slip pasts my lips.

Blaze chuckles at my innocence making me blush even more, I drop my gaze to my feet studying my suddenly interesting laces letting hair curtains in front of my eyes.

I just kissed Blaze.

Oh god is he laughing because it was so awkwardly bad... I mean I... liked it...

His fingers tip my chin up, the unfamiliar hum for more contact runs through my skin. His thumb grazes across my lips, a satisfied smirk on his own.

The pad of his thumb is rough, the coarseness sends shivers across me. We stay like this for a while, just staring at each other under the rays of the moon, the silver highlighting the tranquil blue in his eyes- He's so gorgeous and I don't know what to say. I don't want to ruin a moment so perfect.