𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 : 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢

—————

(!possible tw: mature themed convos, violence!)

-

I'd gotten through my first three classes and it had finally been time for lunch. I'd been standing outside the cafeteria with Millie and Sadie. They'd started walking in but when they noticed I didn't follow, they stopped to stare at me.

"You guys go in, I think I'm gonna try and ask Miles to the party."

They both wished me luck and proceeded to walk into the cafeteria. I'd walked towards Miles' locker and I had seen him and Olive making out, once again. I'd stood around for about a minute, stalling. Olive then finally left, leaving an open opportunity for me to make my way over to him. I sped walked to his locker, fast enough to startle him just a bit.

I had gotten straight to the point,
"Hey Miles, just really quick-"

He'd cut me off immediately, "What do you want? I gotta catch up with Liv." He'd snapped, staring back at her.

"Okay, but it's just a quick question."

Olive walked up to the two of us, creeping behind Miles when she had the chance. She put both of her hands on one of his shoulders and sighed, looking me up and down. "What did I say about talking to him?"

I stuttered, not knowing exactly how to respond, partly because her presence had been so sudden.

"Not to do it, right? Mhm. Talk to him, or even go near him again and I will make your life a living hell. Got it? Also, if you came over here as another lame attempt to invite yourself to his house, you can forget about it. I will be the one there tonight, so just give it a rest already."

Miles looked at me and slowly turned his body so she could no longer be directly behind him. He pulled out his phone and pretended to read something on the screen. He looked up from the phone and began to speak.
"Oh, something just came up. I can't have anyone over today."

"What? Why not?"

"Family emergency." He'd told her while slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Then why aren't you leaving now?"
She asked, tilting her head, looking at him.

"They have it under control for right now but they'll need my help as soon as I get home."

She rubbed his shoulders and up-and-down his arms.
"It's okay baby, I get it. There's always tomorrow right?"
She stood in between us, facing him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and started kissing his neck.

"I'm not in the mood. I'm very.. emotional right now."

She didn't stop. In between nibbles she told him,
"You can just take out some of those emotions on me."

He shoved her off of him, causing her to bump into me. I stumbled backward slightly.
"Are you fucking serious right now? Didn't I tell you no? What, are you fucking deaf now?"

"Baby.." She tried again, while reaching for his arm.

He dodged it.
"Get off of me you needy bitch. Just go, I don't wanna look at you right now."