𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 : 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

—————

She was a slurring mess. Between her being drunk off her ass and having whatever it was she'd been trying to tap my drink with in her system, she was a complete mess. Her words kept spilling out, and she drowned herself with them. If she didn't stop herself soon, who knew what types of things would've come out.

"Since day one, right? He has never been the emotionally attached type. So I said to myself: Okay whatever, he wants a more intimate, physical relationship. I can handle that. But all you see in the hallway is all that ever happens! Every time I try to take it further, he wants nothing to do with me. He makes up an excuse, he throws me off of him and we start arguing, or he just walks right out without saying anything. No emotion, I mean absolutely nothing. Okay? So every time we are together and we aren't sucking each other completely out of fucking oxygen, we fight. Like bad fights. He's slashed all of my tires. On my vehicle, on my parents' vehicles, on my siblings vehicles if they're here visiting. He's smashed out my bedroom window from throwing me against it and he held me, pushing me out of it until I was begging for my life. He's-"

Naya butted in.
"I think we've heard enough, love. We get it, he's awful."

She'd been ugly crying. She wouldn't stop. She'd really been about to share the entirety of her toxic relationship with Miles.
"But you don't get it! You just don't get what it's like to be with such a monster and still love him! When we're in public he acts like everything is fine, like we're some super affectionate couple, like we're so crazy in love with each other. But when it's just us.. I'm scared of him you guys."

Diem took her shot.
"How can you love someone like that?"

"You just don't understand."

Kaliah had been the next one to speak. Her voice had easily become as irritable as Olive's. Someone that I dreaded to hear any of what came out of their mouth, even if it was of value. It wasn't that their tones had been annoying, or their actual voices at all, but who the voices were coming from was the problem.
"We might not, but we sure can try."

"And the thing that disgusts me the most is the topic of a lot of those conversations."

"What are they about?"
Millie asked.

"They usually, at some point, have something to do with his two little slut friends. If you need me to be any clearer, they're sisters, y'know. And how fitting that is. Must take after mommy."

"Oh you fucking bitch."
I got up, grabbing a wine bottle and headed toward Olive. Before I could even reach her, the bottle was stolen from my hands and I'd been held back by both wrists.

"Margo stop!"
Sadie yelped.

Naya decided to call her out on the mess she'd laid out.
"Okay Olive, that was fucked up and you know it. Take it the fuck back."

"I don't need to take it back if it's true. Plus, Kali thought it was funny."
The rest of us in the room glanced over at Kaliah, who was covering her smirk by tucking in her lips.

"Okay, Kali what the hell?"

"What, I can't laugh at something that I find funny?"

"Sure, but it's damn cruel. Stop acting like such a stuck up bitch for once, would ya?" Diem hissed.
This must have been unusual behavior for her because all three of the other girls, Olive, Kaliah, and even Naya had looked at her funny. However, once registered, Kaliah took offense.
I smirked and Naya chuckled proudly. Olive even laughed. Sadie and Millie stayed still, not knowing what their next moves should've been.