𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 : 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜!

—————

Lights, floral arrangements, some weird dark element that radiated a feeling of discomfort. I'd looked down to see what was so incredibly itchy. A lacy dress, black, provocative for whatever the occasion was. I'd looked around and saw the attire of the people scattered around me. Nice clothing, fully formal.

What the fuck is this?

Why had I been wearing a body hugging piece that pushed up my chest and hugged my hips?

At the clinking of a glass, I looked up and saw the perfectly done up face of Olive. Olive?

Where the fuck am I?

Soon everyone turned their attention away from their conversations and over to her annoying tone. Hundreds of people.

"Hey everyone! So while I know some people don't find it to be quite right for the bride or groom to make a toast at the dinner portion, I simply could not resist. It is traditionally allowed after all, and even if it wasn't, it is our wedding."
Some faint chuckles came from the crowd and she continued.
"I just wanted to thank everyone in this room right now. Everyone who made this amazing day possible. It will forever be remembered as the best day of my life. I, of course, could not have imagined this day happening with anyone other than my groom, the hottest guy I've laid my eyes on."
Miles stands up next to her. Looking more matured. In fact, she did too. Anywhere between five to ten years. They looked the same but different. She aged finely, while Miles looked nothing like himself. He didn't look like the same person at all in fact. He was beautiful but he didn't look like the Miles I'd known. Still dark and magnetic, still him without a doubt, but different. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled, put the glass down and pulled him into a passionate kiss, everyone applauded the two. However, the entire time their lips were connected, Miles' eyes were opened and were staring over at me. When their tongues were finally back into their own mouths, she continued her speech.

"I know some people may have dreaded this day approaching, considering so many others wanted to be with him. Some of those people are in this room in fact! Well, jokes on all of them, right? I won. He chose me time and time again! Now I wish I could see the look on all their faces when I say this next thing.. he always will. Cheers!"

She smiled, took a sip of her champagne and sat back down. People drowned her in applause once again and she bathed in it. I'd gulped and walked away, shoving past the crowds of people and toward the back, taking a left through a fancy hallway. The entire place was extravagant. The place was probably worth millions of dollars, intricate details, large glass tiled flooring. It was great honestly, and I would've loved to be there under any other circumstance. However, I needed to find a way out of there.. or a bathroom. Bathroom first and then out of there immediately. I ran through the long hallways, tugging on doorknobs, finding half of them to be locked. I finally reached a bathroom, the prettiest bathroom I'd ever been in. Who knew bathrooms could've been so pretty? To my luck, there was giant mirror above the sink and another large standing mirror around the corner where sat a marble makeup vanity. I took a look at myself, my body was mostly the same but that'd been fine. I'd matured a bit but nothing crazy. I looked pretty good. There was then a presence of someone at the doorway, watching over me.

"Done obsessing over yourself?"
It was Miles.

"Not yet, I feel really pretty right now."
I twisted my body around watching my reflection in the mirror and straightening my dress out.