Untitled Part 4

The eyes are back. Red. Big. Glowing. They are right in front of me. They won't go away. They haunt me.

Then it changes. Hands reaching out for my neck. The pressure on my neck grows greater and I have to refrain from lashing out.

The smell of spice appears with an apparition of Kota. It is oddly reassuring, just him staring at me. Then he disappears.

Victor and his smell of moss are there next. "Hi Princess." Then he is gone. Please don't leave. No.

Silas' towering figure and the scent of ocean. I feel the warmth of his hug. Then he is gone as well. I am holding back sobs.

The scent of leather and cypress. Nathan. He looks at me in confusion, and then he is gone. I am openly sobbing now, no longer caring if I will be punished.

Gabriel's ever-changing scent is fruity today. He tilts his head and holds out his hand. "Hi! I'm Gabriel, and you are?" Why doesn't he know me.

Luke's sugary sweetness is there and then he is staring at me. "You look familiar, did I know you?"

"Who are you and what the fuck did you do with my Sang baby?" North flashes by.

Sean looks down on me and clucks his tongue in disapproval. "You aren't my Pookie."

Then there is Mr. Blackbourne. He is visibly repulsed by me. He turns and walks away from me.

"Owen! Owen please! Don't leave me. Please." I am crying, sobbing hysterically.

The pain of a blt buckle brings me out of my waking dreams. They won't want me anymore. Why would they? They aren't going to want me.