Untitled Part 55

Luke's POV

I'm sorry, I write in a rush no longer able to think coherent thoughts. My mind fills with one idea. Death. I'm sorry that there is no other option. I refuse to continue to be a burden on my family. There was no other way for me to be whole. How can you kill the monsters and demons that lurk in the corners of your mind without harming yourself? You can't. Life doesn't work like that and therefore, I can't life. Don't blame yourselves, it was inevitable.

To Uncle: You were the father i never had. I'm sorry I never lived up to your expectations.

To Sang: I will love you forever and always. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.

To Kota: To repeat what I said before, don't you dare blame yourself. And take back your position of team lead. Our family needs you.

To Victor: I'm sorry for everything. Don't let your father become your master. 

To Silas: I will never be thankful enough for all you have done for my brother.

To Nathan: Can you just trust me on this? This is in no way your fault.

To Gabriel: You are the best friend anyone could ever  fucking ask for.

To North: We may not be related by blood but you are definitely my brother.

To Doc: Don't work too hard, the family needs you as much as the hospital does.

To Mr. Blackbourne: I'm sorry I failed you.

I love you all,

Goodbye.

I stuff the knife I swiped from the kitchen into the waistband of my jeans.

I'm so ready to just disappear.

"I'm going out for a walk," I call to Uncle. I start to head out the door but think better of it. "Love you," I call.

"Love you too Luke." 

Then I go out the door.