2.

After attending the meeting aamir clear all the schedule in the evening so that he can celebrate the birthday with his neice his princess. 

At 7.00 p.m. he reach mansion and then he rang the bell.  The doors of the mansion was open by the servant.  There firstly he goes into his princess room.  By seeing aamir's face she jump into his arm and kiss him on the cheek then  she said

Sneha - big pa ma is feeting ( feeding) me pindi pleawe ( please)  tell her to stop . I do not want to anyting.

Aamir - oh my princess  did not want to eat. But i have five  chocolate.  Now i think i would have to eat.

Sneha - no big pa i will eat it. Give it to me. 

Roshni - no bhai do not give her already she had eaten 3  chocolates. 

Sneha make a sad pout and her eyes started watering which melted aamir's heart so he said

Aamir - ok i will give u chocolates but you have to eat bhindi.

Sneha - ok big pa but u have to feet (feed )me. 

Aamir started feeding her and then give her chocolates. This scene was watched by mrs singhania.  After playing with her princess aamir came into his room.  Then he goes to bath and coming from bath , he goes to changing room to wear night clothes.  When he was picking the clothes,  his eyes went to a locket there was a singh of A loves K.  By seeing this he goes into flashback.

Flashback before 5.5years

Girl - Happy birthday Aamir. 

Aamir - Thank you so much love. But where is my gift. 

Then she take a locket from her bag and make him wear around his neck.  Then she said

Girl - it is a symbol of us.  Never throw this. And also whenver u will miss me then  wear this if i am not close to you. 

Aamir - thank you so much kiran.  I will never loose this. Thank you so much for making my birthday special.  Saying so he hug her. 

Flashback end

Aamir hug that locket and wear that locket and go into his princess room to celebrate her birthday at 12:00 a. m.