11.

Ira was talking to a person in a hideout place

Ira - i think now you would have to help me on face. At least in this way your revenge will also be completed.

Person - i will do this for you,  for our friendship and for your help that you have done 4 years ago.

Ira - so now listen.

Then, she said to him all the plan.

Person - the plan is good,  but i do not want to hurt their feelings.

Ira - they did not care about our feelings then why should we care about their feelings.

Person - ok,  if you say so.

After two weeks,

On the day of their show , people and media has crowded  the place because  they  want to see the work of the collaboration  of two big companies. Chandni,  aamir's sister also came to join the show with the family.  She had been told the arrival of ira and ahe is very excited  to see her because she believe ira as her big sister.

Their collaboration  was a huge success  and at night there was a big party thrown by ira. She had wore a red sleeveless gown. She was welcoming all the guest and few minutes after aamir in black tuxedo  came along with his family.  All were happy because of the success.  Ira welcomed them in a professional  way.

She told them to enjoy,  the party was going in full swing.  All the couples were dancing,  few people were drinking and some were talking to each other. 

Suddenly, all the lights goes off and a spotlight  falls on a person , he take the mike from Dj and started speaking.

Person - hey,  i am neil mathur. I am pumpkin 's best friend oh you also know her as ira.  I do not how  people speak lines at this time. But i can only speak that i love  you ira.  Will you spend with me all your life till death.i want to  walk with you in your happiness  and in saddness. Will you marry me ira? 

Saaying this he goes on his kness and rake a diamond  ring from his pocket . Ira was surprised  . Neil was waiting for his answer,  then he speaks

Neil - hey plz speak at least yes or no .

Ira ( with happiness) - yes.

Neil slide the ring on her finger and kiss  her cheeks.

Here,  aamir was boiling in anger.  He wants to break his face.  Only  he has the right to call ira , pumpkin . Noone can marry her. Not only aamir , one member of his family was crying  by seeing them so much happy.

Until my next story,  find out who is the person who is crying? And comment plz.

Your writer
Kiran.