20.

Ira was in her new office, she was posting a pic of her and aamir's marriage with a message

I  and aamir got married yesterday  . The marriage was in hurry so we could not invite anyone.  We have combine our companies with me 51 percent and aamir 49 percent . Plz bless  us.

Then she post the message,  after half an hour , their marriage news was trending on 3rd number.

Everyone in the singhania family after getting fresh  went to dining table . When they saw ira sitting on head seat

Mrs singhania - why are u sitting here?

Ira - sasumom,  i do not know that your memory is that slow,  as you know i am the owner of this house,  so  i have the right to sit here. And if your chitchat has finished . Plz sit down.

Everyone sat down on their seats. After finishing  their food.  Suddenly ira cleared her throat  to gain everyone 's attention.

Ira - as you know i am the owner of this house. And i am seeing there are many workers.  So  i am sending them to my previous house.  So that they can take care  there except  maria. Maria is that okay with you?

Maria - yes mam.

Ira - as you see,  our ladies remain free all day.  So i am thinking to gave some work.

Mrs Singhania - how dare you?

Ira - this is my house.  If you want to live here.  You have to follow my rules. So the breakfast and dinner will be made by my devrani ji.  Brooming of full house and lunch will be made by my dear Bhabhiji  or nanadji.  And dusting and all the shopping of vegetables will now do my sasumom.

Roshni - what about sneha?

Ira - oh,  do not worry about her.  A maid will be with her. And now all the  food will be decided by me.  As you know the singhania  do many wastage of money  . So now all of your  eccept aamir's and neil's bank account will freeze.  If you want any money  . You will have to ask to me.

Mrs  singhania - no,  you cannot do this?

Ira - i have done this,  now if you want any  money  . Behave well in front of me.

Saying this she went to her room. Behind her,  neil  went to her  room.

Neil - why are you doing this.  This was not our plan.

Ira - do not worry , they are proud of their money.  Now i will show them their place by using their own  money against them. By the way,  why are you worrying so much? 

Neil - no  way.  I am just saying you are doing more than required  .

Ira - neil,  if you want to say anything  good then tell me or otherwise  get lost.

Neil went to the study room

So what do you thing.  Why neil went to the study room  ?plz vote  and comment  . Today our result was out.  At last now finally we finished our school.

Your writer

Kiran💜