23.

Next day

Someone  rang  the bell of singhania mansion and a maid open the door

Man - actually this is a courier  for aamir singhania ?

Maid  - ok.  Plz stand here . I am coming  in 2 minutes.

While in study room

Maid - baba,  there  is a courier for you.  He is  aaking for you.

Aamir - ok,  i am coming.

Aamir went to the courier boy and  take the courier  from him and open it  and saw a letter in it.

Hey

Do not read this letter in living room maybe someone can come and snatch it from you . By the way,  you might me thinking who am i?  I am your worst nightmare  . I now how you , neil and ishani is making fool of ira or should i say kiran.  I also know that ishani had murdered her parents.  Now wait  for my second message in 20 minutes and do as i told you.

From
Your worst nightmare 

Aamir was shocked  that how  can a person know about his secrets.  He call neil in his study  room and explain  it to him

Neil - who can he be?

Aamir - i do not know man.

Neil - now,  we have one option to wait for his next  message  .

After 17 minutes,  someone again  rang the bell.  Aamir and neil they both went to the door for opening it.  But due to their bad fortune the door was opened  by the ira herself.

Ira - yes.

Man - actually,  this is a courier  for neil.

Ira - gave it  to me.

Man - sorry,  but i cannot gave this to you.  It is confidential  .

Neil went to the man and fastly take the courier  from the man and closed the door.

Ira - what  is this neil?

Neil - oh this is the next case's information  .

Ira - oh okay.  By the way,  someone messaged me about my parent's accident  that he has some information  to share with me.  So meet me in half an hour in my office.

Neil - ok .

Then he went to the study  room with  the courier .

So any guess,  now what will be the next message and who is the person ?and sorry for the late update.  Plz vote and comment  .

Your writer 

Kiran💜